Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm goin' to th' big city

Go down 
+2
Brianna
Pariah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pariah

Number of posts : 117
Kudos : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-23

I'm goin' to th' big city Empty
PostSubject: I'm goin' to th' big city   I'm goin' to th' big city Icon_minitime18th June 2008, 03:44

Well, friends, if I am scarce here for the next while, it will be because I am getting ready to head to the big city to take my ballerina to her summer intensive. She is just 14 but already has done the Nutcracker as Clara and has had roles in several other full-scale productions. This is a real big deal -- full ride scholarship, including an apartment in an upscale apt. right across the parking lot from the dance school! I get to be her chaparone so I get a break from the farm chores (but I am worried about what I will come home to!). The next few days are likely to be busy and then we are off! I'm hoping that I can check in at a library computer... but ya never know. It will be three weeks minimum. When I get back I am hoping to post more of my pain story so y'all can figger me out (snicker!). Anyway, I am so honored and pleased to call you all friends!
Luv and hugs
john here 4U
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182

PostSubject: Re: I'm goin' to th' big city   I'm goin' to th' big city Icon_minitime18th June 2008, 04:56

Pariah I wish you both the best of luck. I know she'll be fine. Don't worry about the farm, it will be there when you get back and so will we group hug We will miss your poetry though love
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: I'm goin' to th' big city   I'm goin' to th' big city Icon_minitime18th June 2008, 12:23

have a great time!!!!
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: I'm goin' to th' big city   I'm goin' to th' big city Icon_minitime18th June 2008, 12:36

Good luck to you both (you mostly with your little lady lol! ) and stay safe! we will miss you!
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: I'm goin' to th' big city   I'm goin' to th' big city Icon_minitime18th June 2008, 17:59

Have fun Pariah, I hope she does well love
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: I'm goin' to th' big city   I'm goin' to th' big city Icon_minitime18th June 2008, 19:44

Sounds exciting Pariah. I hope all goes well thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm goin' to th' big city   I'm goin' to th' big city Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm goin' to th' big city
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hugz R Us :: The Recliner Room :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: