Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pain, dogs... bodily functions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pariah

Number of posts : 117
Kudos : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-23

pain, dogs... bodily functions Empty
PostSubject: pain, dogs... bodily functions   pain, dogs... bodily functions Icon_minitime11th June 2008, 04:10

I’m a chronic pain suffer, and I’m not sayin’ I have to take a LOT of medication or anything, but when I was a kid… a drug sniffing puppy followed me home. Yeah, I have a little trouble with security some times… one dog was sniffing me for like ten minutes… they could not find anything on me of course… but then I farted riiigght when ‘ol sniffer had his nose up my crotch… YEP! Poor dang thing went into seizures… and then a coma. Guess he is retired about now.
Oh yeah, then there was the time when I spit in the gutter and a drug dog lapped it up. I get drug sniffing dogs… but BOMB sniffing dogs? What’s with that? I picture all those dogs, sitting round a card table, knifing out TNT to snort! Pain is not funny, but ya gotta laugh or ya go bokers. Yeah, it makes me live in my head a lot… and then I get the memory flashbacks that everybody said we’d all get if we did all those drugs back then -- YA right! So I get really stuck in 1979 with these memory flashbacks… but they don’t last long … I forget what I’m doing all the time. All the…uh… .
I get dogs, but people really screw with me, ya know? Like I was listening to a couple of people talk -- people say the strangest danged stuff now don’t they? Cell phones in bathrooms… “Hi, hey long time no see, man! How are you! So good to see you! (and everyone in a stall wondering who the pick is peeking at them!!). Heard one that is keeping awake at night… no wait, that is the pain… oh yeah, this guy says to his buddy as they head for the bathroom, “Hey man, I gotta take a sh*#” Woah, weird… what he takes ‘em home and shellacs them for the mantle? I LEAVE stuff behind, thank you very much! He prolly sells ‘em on e-bay. LOOK, I see Buddha! Wow, Elvis looks better in this medium than velvet! Holy cr@p! Five grand for a what? Wait, man I gotta go take a… er… ummm… never mind man!

mike
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: pain, dogs... bodily functions   pain, dogs... bodily functions Icon_minitime11th June 2008, 06:30

belly laugh
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: pain, dogs... bodily functions   pain, dogs... bodily functions Icon_minitime11th June 2008, 07:19

thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: pain, dogs... bodily functions   pain, dogs... bodily functions Icon_minitime11th June 2008, 15:33

oops
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

PostSubject: Re: pain, dogs... bodily functions   pain, dogs... bodily functions Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 15:28

belly laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pain, dogs... bodily functions   pain, dogs... bodily functions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pain, dogs... bodily functions
Page 1 of 1