Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now There's a Thought!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Now There's a Thought! Empty
PostSubject: Now There's a Thought!   Now There's a Thought! Icon_minitime10th June 2008, 04:55

I was watching a program on National Geographic about the worldwide shortage of water and one of the contributors was saying the usual 'Doom, Gloom we're using up all the water... there will soon be none left ! etc., etc.' when another speaker, a wise old professor of something or the other, calmly responded, "We are not using up any water whatsoever.

There is very little water made or destroyed nor has there been since the beginning of time. We use it and nature cleans it up for us to use again..." ( now this is the bit that made my spine tingle...) " The same water you are drinking now was drunk a hundred million years ago by a dinosaur. In fact the self same water that passes your lips today was part of the primeval soup in which life itself began ..."

Wow!!

Water will never taste the same again.

Last edited by Brianna on 10th June 2008, 04:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling goofs)
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Now There's a Thought!   Now There's a Thought! Icon_minitime10th June 2008, 06:28

Interesting! I never thought about it that way. But you are right...now when I drink water I will think of dinosaurs roll eyes
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: Now There's a Thought!   Now There's a Thought! Icon_minitime10th June 2008, 07:29

Thank goodness I only drink bottled water, except to brush my teeth eek
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Now There's a Thought!   Now There's a Thought! Icon_minitime10th June 2008, 09:26

i cant brush my teeth.............................they are false hahahhahhhahaha
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

PostSubject: Re: Now There's a Thought!   Now There's a Thought! Icon_minitime10th June 2008, 20:24

I drink bottled water too!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now There's a Thought!   Now There's a Thought! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now There's a Thought!
Page 1 of 1