Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

argh

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pariah

Number of posts : 117
Kudos : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-23

argh Empty
PostSubject: argh   argh Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 19:10

Hello, friends... a deep secret... as a stay at home dad I have been here for all the milestones... and I seem to be very sentimental. I'm having a hard time. This spring has been so cold and gray... so unrelenting that I have been suffering from the blahs and the blues big time. Helped my kids go through a toybox to fling some stuff... and wound up locked in the bathroom bawling like a baby. I think of my teenagers being toddlers -- we had soooo much fun! It was such a magical time of exploration and wonder. I was very needed and very wise. I remember the bedtime stories and the sweet little girls "cooking" me coffee and mudcakes... the log cabin I built them... times when I carried my oldest everywhere on my back in a little backpack. Oh, I'm a mess right now. WHy does this happen??? I should be enjoying today not being miserable and red-eyed!
Back to top Go down
deltaelise

deltaelise

Number of posts : 238
Kudos : 0

argh Empty
PostSubject: Re: argh   argh Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 19:17

I'm sorry that memories make you sad but I know too well how you feel.
My baby is all grown up too but he is the reason I am and I realize that they never stop needing us, if only just to be.
We as parents are always needed though maybe not always shown, but needed by our children in the sense that they know we are here for them if they need us.
We can always make more magical times to remember even though time has passed and things aren't the same, but we can make these days magical memories too.
I hope that you can feel happier.
Back to top Go down
http://allpurposecleaner.yuku.com
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

argh Empty
PostSubject: Re: argh   argh Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 02:18

I too can relate....my oldest just turned 15 and she's already talking about the things she is going to do when she turns 15. Hang in there and cherish the new memories along with the old memories.
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182

argh Empty
PostSubject: Re: argh   argh Icon_minitime8th June 2008, 09:32

Sorry I just saw this Pariah. I don't have any children so I can't relate to what you're feeling but I can send you a group hug
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

argh Empty
PostSubject: Re: argh   argh Icon_minitime8th June 2008, 14:39

I know just how you feel! group hug They grow so fast! How is it we just stay the same? All of the sudden they are grown up and we still think of them as little ones? I would give you a hug if I were there; I am crying with you. sob Now I have a granddaughter that is 6 months old; I know it will be the same all over, time goes so fast. love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

argh Empty
PostSubject: Re: argh   argh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

argh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hugz R Us :: The Pain Parlor :: Depression-
Jump to: