Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ohhh..My Goodness...

Go down 
+2
mustang302
AlwaysHopeful
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Number of posts : 1043
Kudos : 538
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Ohhh..My Goodness... Empty
PostSubject: Ohhh..My Goodness...   Ohhh..My Goodness... Icon_minitime7th April 2009, 19:25

Ok..I saw the doc today and didn't get the news I was hoping for. I have Raynaud's Disease. This is what has been causing my hands and feet to be so cold. I'm so depressed right now...I don't really have words. It's secondary to the Lupus...gee..what isn't? He said this is what has caused the changes in my moods because of the spasms in the blood vessels to my brain. Sigh....what next? I'll get through this..I always do, but have to have a couple of days of pity party and anger. The worst part?..well..at least from my point of view...smoking makes it worse and he wants me to quit. I know that sounds so stupid, but smoking is all I have. It's my only vice...it calms my nerves..it makes me happy. If I could only do something...anything..some activity..I wouldn't need to smoke. How sad..woe is me...boo hoo..and all that malarky. I'm posting a link about this garbage thing. Thanks for listening. sob

Raynaud's disease
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michellealainemoore
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh..My Goodness...   Ohhh..My Goodness... Icon_minitime7th April 2009, 19:50

hugs!!!
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh..My Goodness...   Ohhh..My Goodness... Icon_minitime8th April 2009, 14:38

I'm so sorry Michelle love The smoking is so hard to quit....want one of my cranberrys instead devil
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh..My Goodness...   Ohhh..My Goodness... Icon_minitime8th April 2009, 18:15

ewewewew ick.....that would most certainly make me feel worse..but..thanks for the offer... love
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh..My Goodness...   Ohhh..My Goodness... Icon_minitime8th April 2009, 18:53

I know how hard it is to quit friend. Isn't there anything they can do for this? I'm really sorry you have another thing on your plate. Keep up the good attitude, yes, you will get through this here 4U
Back to top Go down
Synergy

Synergy

Number of posts : 90
Kudos : 63
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh..My Goodness...   Ohhh..My Goodness... Icon_minitime9th April 2009, 00:49

My oldest daughter and I both have a "condition" RSD or RND (depends who it is telling us) that makes our hands turn blue and cold (and HURT). She has to wear gloves and so do I. We at first thought it was Reynaud's -- similar in some ways I guess.
Hang in there... God must really have something BIG for you in heaven. I was told that it takes time and great pressure to make diamonds. You are certainly a shining gem in His crown! (Dang I HATED hearing that at first... but then later it made sense to me, or at least helped me see beyond the crap that this life dishes out.) It certainly is not fair, but somehow strength is discovered in the face of rotten circumstances. Somehow, grace shows through. It is a great mystery to me.
I'm praying for you... news like that just plain sucks.
your bro
jr
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh..My Goodness...   Ohhh..My Goodness... Icon_minitime9th April 2009, 15:12

Thank you so much, John. I agree...I'm just an old lump of coal..but I'm gonna be a diamond some day! You're a blessing! love
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh..My Goodness...   Ohhh..My Goodness... Icon_minitime9th April 2009, 19:31

Michelle, group hug
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh..My Goodness...   Ohhh..My Goodness... Icon_minitime10th April 2009, 17:46

AlwaysHopeful wrote:
Thank you so much, John. I agree...I'm just an old lump of coal..but I'm gonna be a diamond some day! You're a blessing! love

And you're a diamond in the rough. And I mean that in a good way, you're tough and always come out on the other side here 4U
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh..My Goodness...   Ohhh..My Goodness... Icon_minitime11th April 2009, 14:51

Thank you, Mike. This, too shall pass. love
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh..My Goodness...   Ohhh..My Goodness... Icon_minitime11th April 2009, 16:30

Doc Mike wrote:
AlwaysHopeful wrote:

And you're a diamond in the rough. And I mean that in a good way, you're tough and always come out on the other side here 4U

Would this mean I am a shinny diamond hysterical Kidding of course, don't really know what is wrong with me today dunno
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh..My Goodness...   Ohhh..My Goodness... Icon_minitime12th April 2009, 09:19

Rather giddy, are we my dear? At least you're smiling and having fun..that's what's important! And...you're bright and shiny! love
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh..My Goodness...   Ohhh..My Goodness... Icon_minitime13th April 2009, 17:43

All my Hugz ladies are bright and shiney today big grin And Ed you shine in your own way thumbs up
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh..My Goodness...   Ohhh..My Goodness... Icon_minitime14th April 2009, 00:15

Today I am not bright or shiny..I am ugh, yuck, icky, and dull. I've decided it's my day to be grouchy..so there. It's my day to whine, bitch, complain, and..believe it or not...when someone pulled in front of us today..I stuck my head out of the window and called him a "dumb ass". I've never done anything like that in my life. Ya know what? It made me laugh. So there...I'm bad today. Shame on me.
Ohhh..My Goodness... Gift-imgphp
Back to top Go down
Synergy

Synergy

Number of posts : 90
Kudos : 63
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh..My Goodness...   Ohhh..My Goodness... Icon_minitime14th April 2009, 00:44

Heee-hooo! That gave me a smile!!! My mother-in-law called me a smart-ass the other day (when I was doing a captain obvious impression) and I said, "Better than a dumb-ass!"

It is fine to have a day where you give yourself "permission" to be pissed. Sometimes, I catch myself being so pathetic that I just crack up laughing!
Hope you is doin' more bettah real soon!!
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh..My Goodness...   Ohhh..My Goodness... Icon_minitime14th April 2009, 15:44

i take the car in may 5th, i plan to shine bright wen i pull out of the garage, ill be all fixed and good to go!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh..My Goodness...   Ohhh..My Goodness... Icon_minitime14th April 2009, 17:31

Zoom, zoom, Ed!

Ohhh..My Goodness... Ed

Ohhh..My Goodness... Mustang
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh..My Goodness...   Ohhh..My Goodness... Icon_minitime14th April 2009, 18:19

Ed I love your gumby big grin
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh..My Goodness...   Ohhh..My Goodness... Icon_minitime17th April 2009, 14:56

Go, go Eddie big grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh..My Goodness...   Ohhh..My Goodness... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ohhh..My Goodness...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hugz R Us :: The Recliner Room :: Pity Party Room-
Jump to: