Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

is it just me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: is it just me?   is it just me? Icon_minitime19th March 2009, 21:25

ok so now its the big 4

belly. sinus ,back ,and pee problems

like a rollercoaster all but sinus had me today, my pee problem is ok for now, till i think of it, then its sure to return, and now my old back and hip, oh yea like it never left, tight down to my feet, legs tighten alot, belly episodes, but i guess i should be happy, so far no sinus, but i rather have sinus, ill trade back and pee issues, but is it just me, am i creating all tyhis lord knows i can, i mean i am going freakin bonkers, what if this wat iof thagt, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i haver no help but my kid, and the bitch has to bring him over to help me,got my tires ok but now i have to get to my iold garage ND GET MY OTHER RIMS, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR its all to much, i reALLY SHOULD BE IN ASITED LIVING freakin caps grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....if it werent for rocky i would go into assited living lord knowss kim fking it living ALONE, i am going to rip the cap button out of my laptop grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i wonder wht will be next?

arggggggggggggggggggggggggg bad words bad words bad words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Number of posts : 1043
Kudos : 538
Registration date : 2009-02-10

is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it just me?   is it just me? Icon_minitime19th March 2009, 22:18

No Ed, it's not you. Our bodies go through awful things. When we get depressed, our brains release all kinds of chemicals that wreak havock on our bods. It's horrible. I went through a stage where I thought I was doing it to myself..with the help of some well meaning family..so I asked my pdoc and was assured this was not the case. Just hang in there..concentrate on that great 'stang ya got, and remember..this, too shall pass. It's what I'm having to do right now. I can hardly deal with the pain I'm going through. I have morphine to take but the mental side effects just aren't worth the pain relief, so..I just keep hanging on to the reality that this is not going to last forever...trying to stay mellow..and resting as much as I can. It's not easy..I would never lie to you about that..but it will pass. Luv ya Bro. here 4U love group hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michellealainemoore
mustang302

mustang302

is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it just me?   is it just me? Icon_minitime19th March 2009, 22:41

thanks, its just the helpless feeling i get, lving alone really messes with m,y head, if it werent for rocky, i would be insane by now
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it just me?   is it just me? Icon_minitime19th March 2009, 22:41

thanks for the kind words michele!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it just me?   is it just me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is it just me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hugz R Us :: The Recliner Room :: Pity Party Room-
Jump to: