Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Empty
PostSubject: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitime19th March 2009, 14:40

wells ok i am doing what im supposed to, doc said to drink planty of water and cranberry jiuce, i am peeing lots, but it still feels like i gotta go, hmmmm i cant explain it, grrrrrrrrr i keep thinkin the doc dont knwo what she is doing and im gonna get real sick, they did say they checked my urine there and it was fine, and then they sent it for a culture, which takes 48 hours...........my mind is not in a happy place, been crying alot, rocky comes over and kisses me , i do thank him, he has been very supportive, still, my back hurts, my leg was close to cramping, body sooo tight, belly alergiess and now down below arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

how much more i ask...........how much?
Back to top Go down
Synergy

Synergy

Number of posts : 90
Kudos : 63
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitime19th March 2009, 19:40

hang in there, bud! I'm sending healing prayers!!! I'm sorry you are going through so much right now.

I wish I had more for ya, but right now I'm nose-diving myself. nothing is really wrong... it is just that nothing is really RIGHT either. Better days, oh better days are on the way... that is my big prayer for us all
john
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

Number of posts : 256
Kudos : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitime19th March 2009, 19:44

Hey John is that you and your family in your avatar? Beautiful family. love
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitime19th March 2009, 20:10

im hangin in, thanks!!!!
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Number of posts : 1043
Kudos : 538
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitime19th March 2009, 22:22

Has anyone else noticed that we all seem to go through a rough time at once? Those of us with fibro and pain issues seem to be really suffering right now. Strange. I won't say much here cuz it hurts to type..but I'm really praying for you and love all of you oodles. love
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michellealainemoore
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitime19th March 2009, 22:39

that struck me as odd too!!!!

hugs!!!

theres gotta be a reason why
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hugz R Us :: The Recliner Room :: Pity Party Room-
Jump to: