Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

doc apt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

doc apt Empty
PostSubject: doc apt   doc apt Icon_minitime18th March 2009, 13:46

wells they said i was ok, my pee was fine, they did want to send it for a culture, but really they said i wass ok, but i need to drink alot of water and cranberry juice, my doc is not a quick one to bgive meds unless ya really need them, i am ok, just still dont feel 100 percent , and being i hurt my back i cant tell what is wat, but i goty a case of bottled water and a thing of cranberry jiuce, so wells and thats that.
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Number of posts : 1043
Kudos : 538
Registration date : 2009-02-10

doc apt Empty
PostSubject: Re: doc apt   doc apt Icon_minitime18th March 2009, 14:10

thanx for going, Ed..really. Not only is it a load of you mind, but ours also. Keep drinking that water. I know you told me you drink the Propel and Gatorade, but there's no substitute for good ol' high quality H2O. Our bodies are made up of a large percentage of it and require it to run. Those other drinks are filled with sugars and other ingredients, so they don't do the trick. Water cleanses us, takes out all of the impurities from our cells, liver, etc. and keeps our engines running good. Even your 'stang needs water. You wouldn't put Gatorade in the radiator, would you? hysterical Listen to Mama now and be good! I love you, Bro! love
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michellealainemoore
mustang302

mustang302

doc apt Empty
PostSubject: Re: doc apt   doc apt Icon_minitime18th March 2009, 14:34

i would have been more happy with a more thourough checkup, but, she did poke at my kidneys and i hadv no pain, she poked aound below my waist i told her it felt odd but she said my pee was clear and fine, as it is now, i hurt alot from my back, but im peeing better now, we shall see........
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

doc apt Empty
PostSubject: Re: doc apt   doc apt Icon_minitime18th March 2009, 20:16

Take is easy and drink the water and cranberry Ed, can't go wrong with that love
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

doc apt Empty
PostSubject: Re: doc apt   doc apt Icon_minitime18th March 2009, 20:18

i am feeling better down belong hehehhehe, the water and cranberry juice is helping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

doc apt Empty
PostSubject: Re: doc apt   doc apt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

doc apt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hugz R Us :: The Recliner Room :: Pity Party Room-
Jump to: