Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a ranting rage, or a raging rant

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

a ranting rage, or a raging rant Empty
PostSubject: a ranting rage, or a raging rant   a ranting rage, or a raging rant Icon_minitime6th March 2009, 13:20

ok so today started like any other day, no complAINTS, belly and alergies and me are finding what works and wat dont, but its the dragon lady, i check on my ride for sunday, she sometimes takes me to wrk sunday morning, her guy she is married to whines lik a bitch abiout it, oh and i just lent her not 2 weeks ago 1000!!!!!!!!!!!!! dolars, oh and i gave her 3 grand to buy her f---------- car oh and im good for cash to help or do her dirty work, b ut i cant get fu------- rides , hell i dont even ask for rides to the store anymore, and she will make it seem like im to blame for her truobles, wells tell you man to shut the f-- up or talk to me personALLY, yea he knows better, plus he lives with my kid, i woudlnt piss my kid off, hell he is to big for me to handle, but she can drop her little hints, she is trully a scorpion lady, theres a story, the turtle and the scopion, she cant help hutring others, itys her nature, but she can bleeeeeeeeeeeeeed me for cash!!!!!!!!!!

ok rant is done...............not where can i get some glove cleaner?

its from a twilight zone episode, hehehhe
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Number of posts : 1043
Kudos : 538
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: a ranting rage, or a raging rant   a ranting rage, or a raging rant Icon_minitime6th March 2009, 14:02

Soon, Ed....soon....

a ranting rage, or a raging rant Mustang

group hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michellealainemoore
Kylie

Kylie

Number of posts : 512
Kudos : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: a ranting rage, or a raging rant   a ranting rage, or a raging rant Icon_minitime6th March 2009, 15:51

Do you feel better Ed? I really hope so, it's good to let it all out. love Who is the scorprion lady? Is that your ex?
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: a ranting rage, or a raging rant   a ranting rage, or a raging rant Icon_minitime6th March 2009, 17:22

wen i wrote this all my anger melted away, wells she is evil yes, but i got stuff out of me by posting and yes she is my ex wife
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: a ranting rage, or a raging rant   a ranting rage, or a raging rant Icon_minitime7th March 2009, 13:29

mustang302 wrote:
wen i wrote this all my anger melted away, wells she is evil yes, but i got stuff out of me by posting and yes she is my ex wife

And now you remember why she is the EX Ed love At least you only have one! big grin I have 3 Ex's hysterical
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: a ranting rage, or a raging rant   a ranting rage, or a raging rant Icon_minitime7th March 2009, 14:12

3 omg hugs!!!!
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Number of posts : 1043
Kudos : 538
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: a ranting rage, or a raging rant   a ranting rage, or a raging rant Icon_minitime7th March 2009, 14:59

I'm getting dizzy watching that car go speeding by..it's making my head a ranting rage, or a raging rant Headspin
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michellealainemoore
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: a ranting rage, or a raging rant   a ranting rage, or a raging rant Icon_minitime7th March 2009, 15:15

hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a ranting rage, or a raging rant   a ranting rage, or a raging rant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a ranting rage, or a raging rant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hugz R Us :: The Recliner Room :: Pity Party Room-
Jump to: