Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things I'm Most Grateful For...

Go down 
+2
mustang302
AlwaysHopeful
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Number of posts : 1043
Kudos : 538
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Things I'm Most Grateful For... Empty
PostSubject: Things I'm Most Grateful For...   Things I'm Most Grateful For... Icon_minitime26th February 2009, 13:18

When I get down...and with BP I do...I try to remember that there really are good things in my life. I like to call them my yellow butterflies. I'm going to make a small list of some of them. Maybe next time I get the blues, I can come back here and reference them.
1. God and my salvation
2. My hubby of nearly 31 years love
3. My Mommy
4. My beautiful daughter and grandsons
5. HUGZ
6. Life
7.All of the awesome things God has taught me thru the years
8. Friends
9. The days I don't feel bad
10. My animals
11. Family of course
12. This beautiful world I live in

That's enough to get me thru. How 'bout you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michellealainemoore
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm Most Grateful For...   Things I'm Most Grateful For... Icon_minitime26th February 2009, 13:31

it takes alot to get in when im not feeling well, most things take time, the only quick fix has been my mustang, friends do help, it just takes longer, but i am thankful for things, it just takes alot to penatrate my pain
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm Most Grateful For...   Things I'm Most Grateful For... Icon_minitime26th February 2009, 15:39

I'm grateful for Jack big grin
Hugz
My friends
My family
My cat big grin
That I am off the cane still big grin
That I haven't burnt dinner in 4 days faint
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm Most Grateful For...   Things I'm Most Grateful For... Icon_minitime26th February 2009, 19:01

That I haven't burnt dinner in 4 days faint[/quote]

I'll bet Jack's happy, too... hysterical hysterical hysterical
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm Most Grateful For...   Things I'm Most Grateful For... Icon_minitime26th February 2009, 19:41

He's been cooking hysterical
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm Most Grateful For...   Things I'm Most Grateful For... Icon_minitime26th February 2009, 20:34

That explains everything.. hysterical
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm Most Grateful For...   Things I'm Most Grateful For... Icon_minitime27th February 2009, 11:50

I made grilled cheese last night without burning it big grin I can't remember what I used to cook faint Can anyone help me out here? I forget what to cook dunno Living alone, I ate toast, soup, string cheese, not much of anything.... faint now, I can't remember what the hell to cook dunno please guys, help me out pray
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm Most Grateful For...   Things I'm Most Grateful For... Icon_minitime27th February 2009, 12:33

I have a 30 minute skillet lasagne recipe that's sooo easy and sooo good:
15 oz jar of Ragu
about 10 lasagne noodles
small carton of Rocotta cheese
1 egg beaten
1 lb hamburger
1/2 onion, chopped
8 oz mozarella cheese grated
salt
pepper

In a large pot, bring water to boil, add lasagne noodles
In a large skillet, brown hamburger and onion, drain. Add 2/3 jar of Spaghetti sauce. Mix and heat. Remove half of this mixture and set aside.
In a separate bowl, combine ricotta cheese and egg with a little salt and pepper. Stir until smooth.
Once lasagne noodles are cooked until al dente, drain.
Spoon 1/2 ricotta mixture into skillet, spreading over the hamburger layer. Sprinkle 1/3 mozarella cheese over top. Place 1/2 of your lasagne noodles in a layer over this.
Spoon the hamburger mixture you have set aside over this. Add remainder of your ricotta mix over this. Spread 1/3 mozarella cheese next. Then the rest of your lasagne noodles goes on next. On the top, pour the remainder of the Ragu you still have in the jar. Put the last 1/3 mozarella cheese on top. Place a lid on the skillet and cook on medium low until mixture is bubbly and heated thru.
This is so easy and tastes just like the real thing. I'll do my hamburger/ragu mix in the skillet..then put it all together into a casserole dish if I'm having company and they think I've been cooking all day...lol!
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm Most Grateful For...   Things I'm Most Grateful For... Icon_minitime27th February 2009, 17:59

i make the best meatballs in th world!!!!
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm Most Grateful For...   Things I'm Most Grateful For... Icon_minitime27th February 2009, 20:26

mustang302 wrote:
i make the best meatballs in th world!!!!

Would you mind sharing the recipe? I only know how to make stuff like green chile burrito's beef and chicken, chicken breast in a hundred ways, cheese crisps, pot roast, meat, peppers, onions, mushrooms, over rice stuff like that, I don't know how to make much else.... dunno
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm Most Grateful For...   Things I'm Most Grateful For... Icon_minitime28th February 2009, 16:53

its more in my head and not on paper, but wen in come down off my muslce relaxer ill give it to you
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm Most Grateful For...   Things I'm Most Grateful For... Icon_minitime28th February 2009, 20:22

Yeah Ed I want meatballs cry stamp
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm Most Grateful For...   Things I'm Most Grateful For... Icon_minitime28th February 2009, 20:59

its been a while, i might have to call my aunt, but i will
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm Most Grateful For...   Things I'm Most Grateful For... Icon_minitime1st March 2009, 12:35

Lost One wrote:
Yeah Ed I want meatballs cry stamp

I'll wait Ed, Hope you feel better soon love
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm Most Grateful For...   Things I'm Most Grateful For... Icon_minitime1st March 2009, 14:27

Yes..I don't think you want a recipe written down while Ed's on muscle relaxers. It might read something like this:
1 pound of gro.........................................................................................
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm Most Grateful For...   Things I'm Most Grateful For... Icon_minitime2nd March 2009, 11:14

AlwaysHopeful wrote:
Yes..I don't think you want a recipe written down while Ed's on muscle relaxers. It might read something like this:
1 pound of gro.........................................................................................
I don't know Michelle, sounds like my cooking hysterical
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm Most Grateful For...   Things I'm Most Grateful For... Icon_minitime2nd March 2009, 12:23

hahahhahaha

my brain is mushy on my muscle realxer hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm Most Grateful For...   Things I'm Most Grateful For... Icon_minitime3rd March 2009, 06:14

Nothing like a little mush in the kitchen Ed. Goes well with the mashed tongue
Back to top Go down
Synergy

Synergy

Number of posts : 90
Kudos : 63
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm Most Grateful For...   Things I'm Most Grateful For... Icon_minitime15th March 2009, 04:25

Oh, where do I even start? I'm grateful to have grown up when I did, where I did (and aside from very early abuse) how I grew up. I saw a world "reality" fade away and another begin. I have come to know that God loves me, He always has, always will. I'm thankful for life, for the chance to live a full, rich life... experiencing marriage, parenthood. I'm thankful for creation, and that I live where you can smell the sea and see the mountains. I'm thankful for my land, and all living with it means. I'm thankful that it has wild spaces yet left on it, and that it borders so much wild space... and yet is a part of the little city I have watched grow from a small town. I'm thankful for that city -- I love this place and I am thankful that my heart knows home.
now, iffed i cood oondy brreeb true my node... meybe I couldgetsum sleep? I'm afriad to take yet more pills, so I'm thankful for saline rinse

My wife does NOT understand about me, pain and sleep ~ it is an extremly unstable and improbable mix... I cannot just lay there and be miserable till I fall asleep -- that do not werk! pain monster

So, I get up, stretch, check in here... and stretch more. I know when sleep is in the cards and when it is not. The life of pain does not, unfortunately, give the luxury of CHOICE. You just do the best with what you got... and thank you for the reminder to be thankful -- I am, even with this life, so very thankful for it... because it has been quite the ride. Pain makes you stop and see sometimes what we all tend to whiz right on by. I'm thankful for my nice comfy bed... rice socks hot from the microwave

good night
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm Most Grateful For...   Things I'm Most Grateful For... Icon_minitime15th March 2009, 09:24

Thank you, John...as always...you bless me! angel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm Most Grateful For...   Things I'm Most Grateful For... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things I'm Most Grateful For...
Page 1 of 1