Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our New Hugz FaceBook Page

Go down 
+4
Heather
mustang302
jsr4711
AlwaysHopeful
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Number of posts : 1043
Kudos : 538
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Our New Hugz FaceBook Page Empty
PostSubject: Our New Hugz FaceBook Page   Our New Hugz FaceBook Page Icon_minitime17th February 2009, 13:59

http://www.new.facebook.com/pages/Hugz-R-Us/52402008717?ref=share

Please let me know if this link works for you (like..if it really goes to the webpage...lol). I've already had some positive comments on my profile regarding it cheer and I see that someone new that I'm not familiar with has signed on as a fan, so I think this is gonna be a positive thing for us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michellealainemoore
jsr4711

jsr4711

Number of posts : 636
Kudos : 124
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Our New Hugz FaceBook Page   Our New Hugz FaceBook Page Icon_minitime17th February 2009, 14:04

the link took me right to the webpage Michelle. Great job setting it up!

Jacki
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: Our New Hugz FaceBook Page   Our New Hugz FaceBook Page Icon_minitime17th February 2009, 16:12

jsr4711 wrote:
the link took me right to the webpage Michelle. Great job setting it up!

Jacki

Oh...thank God!!! pray Now..any of you who would care to..there's a part on the page called discussions. If you would just add a new discussion or post to one of the others a short thing about how hugz has helped you, then the folks who visit the page can get an idea of who and what we are to encourage them to come in and check us out. I just sent out 27 invitations to my egg hunting friends to the link, letting them know they can egghunt on the site, so we'll be getting some traffic from that. One of the egghunters has already given me positive feedback and become a fan of the page yahoo
Back to top Go down
jsr4711

jsr4711

PostSubject: Re: Our New Hugz FaceBook Page   Our New Hugz FaceBook Page Icon_minitime17th February 2009, 16:32

WTG Michelle! I posted the link to the webpage on my facebook wall along with the link to this site.
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Our New Hugz FaceBook Page   Our New Hugz FaceBook Page Icon_minitime17th February 2009, 18:25

yups, works great!!
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Our New Hugz FaceBook Page   Our New Hugz FaceBook Page Icon_minitime17th February 2009, 19:31

I see one of my really good friends became a fan of it...I wonder if she's come and checked the place here out or not dunno
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: Our New Hugz FaceBook Page   Our New Hugz FaceBook Page Icon_minitime18th February 2009, 09:46

Wow how cool is that head spin We're famous. Thank you Jacki so much for doing this. lets hope it brings in new people cheer
Back to top Go down
jsr4711

jsr4711

PostSubject: Re: Our New Hugz FaceBook Page   Our New Hugz FaceBook Page Icon_minitime18th February 2009, 10:46

I appreciate the thanks LostOne, but it was Michelle who did all the work. I'm just reaping the benefits :)

Jacki
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Our New Hugz FaceBook Page   Our New Hugz FaceBook Page Icon_minitime18th February 2009, 11:51

What a good idea thumbs up
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: Our New Hugz FaceBook Page   Our New Hugz FaceBook Page Icon_minitime18th February 2009, 15:28

I've met a wonderful new friend who is bp and has chronic health issues who has already dropped by and is seriously considering us. We've been instant messaging constantly and I think she will be a wonderful new member. She's a lot of fun and a fellow egghunter to boot... cheer . This facebook thing may turn out to be a winner.
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: Our New Hugz FaceBook Page   Our New Hugz FaceBook Page Icon_minitime18th February 2009, 18:50

Great job Michele, let's hope it brings in some yappers thumbs up

Edited to add: A lot of us can't get on during the day so if you're around and we get a new member could you please give them a big warm Hugz welcome. Much appreciated. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Our New Hugz FaceBook Page   Our New Hugz FaceBook Page Icon_minitime18th February 2009, 20:51

Awesome job Michele. Thank you so much for helping me out during tax season love
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our New Hugz FaceBook Page   Our New Hugz FaceBook Page Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our New Hugz FaceBook Page
Page 1 of 1