Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

my day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: my day   16th February 2009, 20:04

ok wells i have major anxiety today im so very stiff, but im leanring alot of my symptoms of everything are stress related, my belly issues, hmmmmm ok i havent had any ice tea since last night, while my belly is still not well, if i was dinking my usual amount of ice tea and liquids id be sick bout 50 percnet more, i had skninless chicken on toast for diunner, grrrrrrr i was tearing up as i took the fat off, and i had tuna for lunch and actiually had some grapes with it hahaha you shoulda seen rocky and a grape, but my lunch was very tasty, had as banana and a cup of tea for breakfast, it seems warm tea is better on my belly than anything cold, i think the cold was shocking my belly, i was able to vent to a couple of people, and that helped, michele gave me alot to think about, thanks michele for listening!!..... and while i dont feel good, i do feel better, im starting to really see just how harmful stress is to me, and wells i just ate dinner, and my belly is ok, gonna take time with this i know, but im making an effort....i took a mucsle relaxer today as i was in alot of back pain, pain and stiffness all over, i shouklda went to work, my mind would have been busy, for me if i am occupied i always feel better, even if i feel real bad, im gonna take some tylonal soon, and i wanna mediate , i did of a bit last night and i wanna try to increase it each day.....as i read this ,maybeee i made a bit of progress today

i ordered 2 sets of rosary beads and a walkman off amazon, ahhhhh it does the heart good to buy a few things wen your down, saying my rosary at my worst keeps my mind busy and does bring me peace, i hope they get here soooooooooooooon!!!! and my walkman, i have alot of music on cassete, most of my grateful dead is on cassete, and it will help to mellow me

so all in all, maybeeeee today wasnt to bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: my day   16th February 2009, 21:04

It sounds like you're making progress Ed. What kinds of music do you like to listen to? here 4U
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: my day   16th February 2009, 21:32

everything but gansta rap, i love hardcore, punk, metal, i also love 60s stuff, the dead, hendrix, janis joplin, times like this wen im stressed ill listen to alot of dead and dylan

its slow going, but wells my belly is better thsn yesterday, just gotta find a way to stop the stress from reaching my back and belly and alergies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: my day   16th February 2009, 22:39

here 4U
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my day