Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my best friend

Go down 
+4
terry
Lost One
Heather
mustang302
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Synergy

Synergy

Number of posts : 90
Kudos : 63
Registration date : 2008-10-09

my best friend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my best friend   my best friend - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st March 2009, 04:21

Prayer works wonders!
I'm sending prayers right now... Wonderful Father, we recognize that much we do grieves you each day, and that you hurt when we hurt. You promised you would count our tears. But you also promised us a hope and a future, and a spirit of boldness and confident love... if we would just put you first! Abba, We call for a fresh new movement of Your Holy spirit to move through all humanity, as never before. Reveal Yourself to us in love. We trust you in all things... even when we are too weak to even pray, you tenderly care for us... even when we stray, and bitterly curse, you whisper your love to us. You are written plainly in your creation, in the dance of life, the very fabric and force, the author of all we see, and of all we hope!
I ask for your special touch on those who hurt tonight, and for those who love and care for them. Reveal yourself as comforter, healer and the source of love. Amen
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Number of posts : 1043
Kudos : 538
Registration date : 2009-02-10

my best friend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my best friend   my best friend - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st March 2009, 04:32

A-men...Awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michellealainemoore

my best friend
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2