Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roll Call Week of Feb 9th

Go down 
+6
AlwaysHopeful
Heather
Mshelly
mustang302
terry
Doc Mike
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Roll Call Week of Feb 9th Empty
PostSubject: Roll Call Week of Feb 9th   Roll Call Week of Feb 9th Icon_minitime9th February 2009, 09:04

I'm back friends. I went skiing and spent most of the time in the lodge. Had way too many Buds. It's good to be home. The board seems a little dead. Thank you Lost One for watching out anyway. I hope that you want Hugz to continue. I hate to see it die.

Have a good one ladies and gents and check in cool
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of Feb 9th   Roll Call Week of Feb 9th Icon_minitime9th February 2009, 11:10

Good to see you back Mike! Ed and I also helped to keep the board going you know!! love You missed the news that I am engaged and bought a house! I will post pics later of the house love
I go to the RA doc today, I have been using the cane for a week now, I feel 3 times last week, I had no choice but to start using it full time, my ankle, hips, shoulders, lower back and left wrist are hurting so bad I can't stand it, I can't take the cortisone treatments, they set off the seizures, the doc doesn't want to give me pain meds, I am miserable. The fibro has been acting up to make things even more fun, sob I am a week behind on my work and the internet just came back up, it has been down for 4 days! sob At least Jack was here for the weekend to make me feel better. love Lets hope the doc gives in on the pain meds this time. I can't take much more. cry stamp
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of Feb 9th   Roll Call Week of Feb 9th Icon_minitime9th February 2009, 11:28

welcome back!!!
Back to top Go down
Mshelly

Number of posts : 89
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of Feb 9th   Roll Call Week of Feb 9th Icon_minitime9th February 2009, 12:09

just checking in nothing much happening here. Son is still going to his program5 days a week. It's from 6 to 9 at night. I'm the one doing all the driving and it's a 60 mile round trip. I'm just tired!!!!! He will be going for 4 weeks then he is suppose to go 2 times a week for 2 years
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of Feb 9th   Roll Call Week of Feb 9th Icon_minitime9th February 2009, 14:54

Shelly, good to see you back again! that is a lot of driving....but a son is worth it love
Back to top Go down
Mshelly

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of Feb 9th   Roll Call Week of Feb 9th Icon_minitime9th February 2009, 15:15

I know but it still makes me mad he got a DUI and is having to put all of us through this!!!!!
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of Feb 9th   Roll Call Week of Feb 9th Icon_minitime9th February 2009, 16:37

Make him pay for the gas and an hourly wage love as they say in some circles "no one rides for free" big grin
Back to top Go down
Mshelly

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of Feb 9th   Roll Call Week of Feb 9th Icon_minitime9th February 2009, 17:18

he has no job no money and one of his trucks has been hauled off because he couldn't pay for it. He can't drive his other truck and when he will be able to drive he want be able to afford the insurance.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of Feb 9th   Roll Call Week of Feb 9th Icon_minitime9th February 2009, 18:15

Gee, when I was like that and lived with my sister, I had to ride the bus, or my bike or walk and get a job, pay her rent, ride the bus to my shrink, which was 50 miles away, hmmm, he could help himself a bit here Shelly, couldn't he? I didn't get a DUI, I had my car stolen and had just tried to kill myself faint
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of Feb 9th   Roll Call Week of Feb 9th Icon_minitime10th February 2009, 00:36

wave
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Number of posts : 1043
Kudos : 538
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of Feb 9th   Roll Call Week of Feb 9th Icon_minitime10th February 2009, 02:06

Oh, Heather...happy upcoming nuptuals! I've missed so much since I've been gone. Let me fill y'all in on me. My back is AWESOME since they fused it. I wish they had done it with the first surgery in April. I have some permanent nerve damage to the spinal cord which causes some numbness when standing, but it's really nothing compared to what I went through. As far as my heart goes..there is some great hope in the near future. They implanted a loop recorder 2 weeks ago to find out why I was having near blackouts, and while I was on the table, noticed my heart would just stop beating quite often. They contemplated keeping me that day to put in a pacemaker, but decided to see what the recorder showed. In 1 week, my heart stopped over 100 times, which is what has caused the blackouts. It's not stopping quite long enough to warrant a pacemaker yet, but they say it's pretty close. I've also been having a few episodes of A-fib, where my heart is just fluttering. I know that when I get the pacemaker, I'll feel much stronger. Also, on March 2nd, I start a non invasive procedure called EECP where they put compression pants on me which will compress my legs with my heartbeat. I will do this every weekday for 5 weeks. This will clear up any clogged arteries as well as grow new smaller arteries in my heart. This should basically end the angina and shortness of breath I have. I'm SOOO excited that I finally have a great cardiologist who is aggressive and willing to not let me be 50 years old and stuck in my recliner. I am so hopeful.
It is so great to be back with all of you. I almost cried when I saw all of your names. I think I can sit back in my recliner and rest nap now that I have my support group back. good night
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michellealainemoore
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of Feb 9th   Roll Call Week of Feb 9th Icon_minitime10th February 2009, 08:00

Yes Michelle, sit back and relax nap You're home now home sweet home You've missed a lot. Heather and Terry are getting married. Ed might be going home. We have a new member Jacki who made all our avatars. love And Mike is running around with somebody. big grin Love is in the air at Hugz starry love

Running late for work. Have a great day every one group hug
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of Feb 9th   Roll Call Week of Feb 9th Icon_minitime10th February 2009, 10:24

and wen im going home im goin mobile!!!!!
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of Feb 9th   Roll Call Week of Feb 9th Icon_minitime10th February 2009, 10:56

We are such a great family! love Welcome home Michelle home sweet home I am so happy you doing so much better! love
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of Feb 9th   Roll Call Week of Feb 9th Icon_minitime10th February 2009, 14:11

Good morning everyone! Happy Tuesday! I slept like a log last night and woke up excited to get online to see your smiling faces. Yes...love must be in the air...or in the water! Just what have y'all been drinking while I've been away? mike
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of Feb 9th   Roll Call Week of Feb 9th Icon_minitime10th February 2009, 15:56

Grey Goose faint hysterical
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of Feb 9th   Roll Call Week of Feb 9th Icon_minitime10th February 2009, 19:20

Only Mt Dew here love
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of Feb 9th   Roll Call Week of Feb 9th Icon_minitime10th February 2009, 22:31

terry wrote:
Grey Goose faint hysterical

Yep, that and champagne. Works every time big grin Oh and don't forget chocolates thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of Feb 9th   Roll Call Week of Feb 9th Icon_minitime11th February 2009, 08:06

You know me so well Mike big grin

Don't forget about me guys. I'm sorry for not being around but I'm just so busy with tax season.

I miss you all group hug
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
jsr4711

jsr4711

Number of posts : 636
Kudos : 124
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of Feb 9th   Roll Call Week of Feb 9th Icon_minitime11th February 2009, 08:13

My company is gone, and I've been running every day (Mrs. B is declining rapidly, the delusions are getting much worse and more involved so I've been having to spend more time with her) and I'm just dragging. Will try to get on later today and do some posting. Miss you all!

Jacki
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of Feb 9th   Roll Call Week of Feb 9th Icon_minitime11th February 2009, 08:32

Sorry about Mrs. B Jacki. I hope things settle down for you soon love

I changed the skin. I thought we all need to be reminded of those summer days. Let me know if you like it. If not I can change it.
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of Feb 9th   Roll Call Week of Feb 9th Icon_minitime11th February 2009, 12:02

Hang in there Jackie, sorry about Mrs B; Brianna, I would yell at you about the work, but you haven't listened for 3 years cry stamp but I love the new skin love Everyone please say a little prayer for my son and his family, they live right outside OK city and I can't get them on the phone, I am sure they are ok, but I worry, I am a mom pray Thanks I am going to corporate and then getting my hair cut and then the doc see you all tomorrow driving
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of Feb 9th   Roll Call Week of Feb 9th Icon_minitime11th February 2009, 13:17

Roll Call Week of Feb 9th LifeuphillclimbMaxineGood morning everyone! group hug to you, Jackie! I LOVE the new background, Brianna! Will send up angel for the family, Terry. Have a beautiful, blessed and happy day!
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of Feb 9th   Roll Call Week of Feb 9th Icon_minitime11th February 2009, 18:13

hi everyone!!!!!!!

prayers are on the way terry!!!!
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of Feb 9th   Roll Call Week of Feb 9th Icon_minitime11th February 2009, 20:18

wave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of Feb 9th   Roll Call Week of Feb 9th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll Call Week of Feb 9th
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next