Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome Terry

Go down 
+4
terry
Brianna
Heather
Doc Mike
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Welcome Terry Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Terry   Welcome Terry Icon_minitime30th May 2008, 21:14

Hey friend, we've missed you. I hope you come and talk to us devil
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

Welcome Terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Terry   Welcome Terry Icon_minitime31st May 2008, 03:34

Glad your with us Terry group hug
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Welcome Terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Terry   Welcome Terry Icon_minitime31st May 2008, 10:18

Welcome Terry 9

Glad you made it back. How's things going? How's Michelle? We care group hug
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Welcome Terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Terry   Welcome Terry Icon_minitime31st May 2008, 11:59

Well, I went for the ultra sound and to see the new doc, who is a total a--hole! Even my sister who is more open to doctors than I am agreed with me! I have the beginning of cirrhosis from the Hep C, and have advanced chronic Hep C. I am still not certain I will be taking the treatment. It is known to cause depression and suicide attempts and with my history I don't think that is the smartest way to go. I have been doing a lot of research into alternative treatments that have shown good results and I have my family to back me financially to try some of these. So far just with the lab work, having insurance, I am over $600.00 in debt and I still have 2 scope tests that I have to be knocked out for to go and 6 more blood tests in the works. This is not a cheap disease!
The new doc is treating me like a drug addict and said he doesn't think he should treat anyone who would be cured then go out and then drink again or do anything to harm their liver; it would be a waste of his time! I told him I wasn't an addict, I hadn't done any drugs in years, he said that didn't matter, I was still an addict and he wasn't sure if I deserved treatment! I had nightmares and anxiety attacks for 3 days and it took my brother and sister that long telling he was wrong that I did deserve to live.... I was having nightmares about not deserving to live. It was horrible. But, I am feeling better and stronger now and I only have to see this guy a few more times; he seems to know what he is doing and as long as I take my sister along and let her deal with him, I will just block him out and let him do his thing, I may need him down the road.
Michelle is doing better, she has her heart meds under control but her neck is still really bad from that car lurch she mentioned. I haven't chatted in great length with her, but I will.
It's good to be back, I have miss you all! group hug
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253

Welcome Terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Terry   Welcome Terry Icon_minitime31st May 2008, 13:14

Glad to have you back but so sorry that you were treated this way. I hope things work out and you do what you have to do love
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Welcome Terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Terry   Welcome Terry Icon_minitime31st May 2008, 14:46

I wish I had some words of wisdom friend but this is out of my area. Do what you think is best and know that we're all in this together, right there with you. ;)
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Welcome Terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Terry   Welcome Terry Icon_minitime31st May 2008, 15:54

Terry I am so glad that your back...I've missed ya!!
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 403
Kudos : 0

Welcome Terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Terry   Welcome Terry Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 09:35

Welcome back hon, lean on us group hug
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

Number of posts : 512
Kudos : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Welcome Terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Terry   Welcome Terry Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 14:03

Welcome back Terry. We've missed your presence group hug
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Welcome Terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Terry   Welcome Terry Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 15:48

welcome back, hugs!!!!!
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Welcome Terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Terry   Welcome Terry Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 19:56

Thanks everyone! I am starting to feel better; I have another appointment tomorrow, we'll see what more bad news I get! I had a lot of pain yesterday, but like I said, today is better! Thanks for being here for me. group hug
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Welcome Terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Terry   Welcome Terry Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 02:32

Be sure and let us know how your appointment goes, I will keep positive vibes heading your way!!

group hug
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Welcome Terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Terry   Welcome Terry Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 18:32

Thanks, I will! :)
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Welcome Terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Terry   Welcome Terry Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 06:48

How'd it go friend? ;)
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Welcome Terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Terry   Welcome Terry Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 22:20

It went really well, she thinks I have a bad gallbladder??? so I have another test lined up next week; that makes 4! A busy week in Phx. She also changed my meds and is checking my physic meds, I will have to go back to the pdoc soon. I got the ok to try the natural remedy for now (Yay!) I am terrified of the treatment for this. The Hep C isn't advanced far enough yet so she said to give it a try and if it made a difference she would recommend it to her other Hep C patients. She gave me an anti anxiety med so I am feeling lots better just from that and also just knowing that I won't be having to take the treatment right now and giving myself shots and all is making a huge difference. So, after next week I will know that I am cancer free or not, and I can start on the natural remedy and try to cure myself, or at least help to get my body and mind ready for the really rude treatment they want me to take. The treatment causes suicide attempts in normal mentally healthy people, that is why I am so afraid of it; I haven't spent the last 11 years working this hard to get this far away from my last attempt just to have a treatment put me right back were I was! So the plan is to work on getting me ready for the treatment for the time if and when I will need it. But, for now, she is tell me to just kick back and work on getting myself in the best health mentally, physically and spiritually that I can. I love my GP! I HATE my Hep C doc! :D
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Welcome Terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Terry   Welcome Terry Icon_minitime7th June 2008, 03:42

So is the natural remedy mean that you aren't taking any meds for your bipolar?? Just trying to clarify...I will continue to keep you in my thoughts love
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 403
Kudos : 0

Welcome Terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Terry   Welcome Terry Icon_minitime7th June 2008, 16:52

Let us know how it's going hon, we care love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Terry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Terry   Welcome Terry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Terry
Page 1 of 1