Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Tell-Tale Symptoms of Depression

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

The Tell-Tale Symptoms of Depression Empty
PostSubject: The Tell-Tale Symptoms of Depression   The Tell-Tale Symptoms of Depression Icon_minitime27th January 2009, 08:08

People who may be suffering from depression or manic disorders actually exhibit or show each and every kind of symptom of depression that doctors will tell you that depressed people have. Sometimes it’s actually quite easy to overlook such symptoms and not be able to help one’s self or others who are suffering from depression for that matter.

Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: The Tell-Tale Symptoms of Depression   The Tell-Tale Symptoms of Depression Icon_minitime27th January 2009, 12:06

I have almost all of the symptoms sob except when Jack's here. And that really bothers me, that I put so much on him to keep me normal. sob What if something happens to us? dunno What will that do to me? confused
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: The Tell-Tale Symptoms of Depression   The Tell-Tale Symptoms of Depression Icon_minitime28th January 2009, 12:11

Nothing will happen friend. Now get those bad thoughts out of your head thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Tell-Tale Symptoms of Depression   The Tell-Tale Symptoms of Depression Icon_minitime28th January 2009, 21:27

I know how you feel Terry....I'm that same way with Dustin....I'm always asking him what I would do without him love
Back to top Go down
Synergy

Synergy

Number of posts : 90
Kudos : 63
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: crazy glue   The Tell-Tale Symptoms of Depression Icon_minitime29th January 2009, 05:10

Lord knows I'd be a mess without my better half!! We are good for each other and I have to say, God knew what He was doin' when he got us together.... would you believe that we are planning our 25th???
Oh, and a HAPPY note indeed -- my bro-in-law is finally on medication for bipolar BY HIS CHOICE and saying "I was hurting my family... and I'll do whatever it takes to NOT do that" He and I are going to a men's retreat this weekend -- "The Six Battles every man must win". I am so encouraged by this. SIL is going to homeschool my neice (the one I helped learn to read last spring) with me as a mentor/consultant and my wife signing on as the certified teacher. I'm very excited about all these things!
sorry to be MIA again gang ~ combo of insanely busy and intesely tired.
john
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: The Tell-Tale Symptoms of Depression   The Tell-Tale Symptoms of Depression Icon_minitime29th January 2009, 20:31

Thanks everyone, he wants to marry me love he actually "loves me with all of his heart" just like I am and I don't have to worry about not having him ever again here 4U
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tell-Tale Symptoms of Depression   The Tell-Tale Symptoms of Depression Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1