Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holiday Depression Manifests Itself in Many Ways

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Holiday Depression Manifests Itself in Many Ways Empty
PostSubject: Holiday Depression Manifests Itself in Many Ways   Holiday Depression Manifests Itself in Many Ways Icon_minitime29th December 2008, 18:55

People deal with depression in many different ways, but drinking has always been on the top of the list.

Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Depression Manifests Itself in Many Ways   Holiday Depression Manifests Itself in Many Ways Icon_minitime30th December 2008, 03:19

Why do they talk about depression as if it is a temporary condition? I mean, for me, I have times when I am happy and all, but I see depression in my life like something that is always there, just behind the door waiting to attack again and again. It has never ever gone completely from my life. Am I the only one like this? I can never let my guard down from it, depression has never completely left my life I have to work daily to keep it away dunno
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 403
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Depression Manifests Itself in Many Ways   Holiday Depression Manifests Itself in Many Ways Icon_minitime30th December 2008, 07:01

We all have to Terry. It's an awful feeling but it's always lurking behind Door #2. It's a lot of work but we have to try to see the good, see through the darkness love
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Depression Manifests Itself in Many Ways   Holiday Depression Manifests Itself in Many Ways Icon_minitime30th December 2008, 17:35

All I know it's a good thing I'm BP I. Tend to lean to mania head spin
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Depression Manifests Itself in Many Ways   Holiday Depression Manifests Itself in Many Ways Icon_minitime31st December 2008, 08:39

Lost One wrote:
All I know it's a good thing I'm BP I. Tend to lean to mania head spin

I usually do to Lost One, which makes it so much easier to ward off the depression; but when the black hole hits faint it hits hard. I still every night say to myself my verbal gratitude's....everything I can thank the Lord that I am blessed with, it helps me through each day, so I don't get depressed too often. love
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Depression Manifests Itself in Many Ways   Holiday Depression Manifests Itself in Many Ways Icon_minitime31st December 2008, 17:35

How about if I put George Clooney on one end of a rope and pull you out when you get into that hole? big grin
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Depression Manifests Itself in Many Ways   Holiday Depression Manifests Itself in Many Ways Icon_minitime4th January 2009, 17:40

That will work for me hysterical
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Depression Manifests Itself in Many Ways   Holiday Depression Manifests Itself in Many Ways Icon_minitime5th January 2009, 08:47

After work I'll dig up a George for you Terry.

hmmm about that rope hysterical
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Depression Manifests Itself in Many Ways   Holiday Depression Manifests Itself in Many Ways Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1