Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

gross but funny

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

gross but funny Empty
PostSubject: gross but funny   gross but funny Icon_minitime30th May 2008, 10:26

Ok, hmmm i had a step brother years back he was 2 years younger than me we were ion the dept store with my grandparents, i think i was like 10 or 11, he was 8 or 9 , ok he had to pee and was like wheres the bathroom, i told him i didnt know, i really remember not caring, we didnt get along to good so i was like wells i dont know, ignoring him almost, i forget where grandpa and grandma were, shopping i guess

and so these little kids were playing with a manaquin, and the hand falls off, so they ran away, so i was like hmmmmmm, i said to my step brother, hey look at this, and mind you he still has to peeeee real bad, i unzipped the manaquins zipper on his pants and stuck the hand in and closed the zipper, so a hand was sticking out out its crotch hahahahhahahahhaha

and then my step brother begins to laugh and peeeeees himself right there,and he had red pants on so it showed big time, he then said i wonder if i run around will it dry it up, so it dont show, im like yea run around some, so he begins, i promise this really happned!!!!! anways he is runing then ends up running over wear he just peed and there was a big puddle of pee on the floor, and he slipped right in it, and his feet went up and he feel flat on his back hahahhahahaha, im just about rolling on the floor now

so its time to go find grandp and grandma and they are at the cashier paying for stuff, he is hiding behind something and my grandmother was like why are you hiding, and he steped out and showed her and she was like im so embarressed hahahhahaha, and he had to hear it from her all the way home, i was just like aHHHHHH today was a good day hahahahha

you have to understand, at the time we were brothers who didnt get along, he always told on me, he was a little @#@#@#@# and wells so for me at that time, it was like a victory, i havent seen him since bout a year or 2 after this happned.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

Number of posts : 256
Kudos : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-25

gross but funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: gross but funny   gross but funny Icon_minitime30th May 2008, 12:36

That's too funny Ed hysterical
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

gross but funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: gross but funny   gross but funny Icon_minitime30th May 2008, 21:16

:evil:
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

gross but funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: gross but funny   gross but funny Icon_minitime31st May 2008, 03:35

lol!
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

gross but funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: gross but funny   gross but funny Icon_minitime2nd June 2008, 08:40

heehheeh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

gross but funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: gross but funny   gross but funny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gross but funny
Page 1 of 1