Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does Holiday Depression have you Singing the Blues?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Does Holiday Depression have you Singing the Blues? Empty
PostSubject: Does Holiday Depression have you Singing the Blues?   Does Holiday Depression have you Singing the Blues? Icon_minitime8th December 2008, 07:46

Do the words “I want, I need, buy me, get me” sound familiar? For children, the holidays are a time of leisure and joy that evoke family gatherings, elaborately gift-wrapped presents, and winter vacation. Unfortunately for many of us, the holiday season often brings with it the scary gifts of holiday stress and depression. Experts agree – the holiday season evokes more depressed or anxious feelings then any other time of the year.

Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Does Holiday Depression have you Singing the Blues?   Does Holiday Depression have you Singing the Blues? Icon_minitime8th December 2008, 15:58

I haven't even decorated yet.... and I'm not sure I will, no one ever comes up here and everyone is going to my sister's for Christmas....I only give money to my kids....small things for everyone else... dunno
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Does Holiday Depression have you Singing the Blues?   Does Holiday Depression have you Singing the Blues? Icon_minitime8th December 2008, 20:42

I live alone and you should see my lights and I always get a tree. Me and Bud have a few under the tree mike
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Does Holiday Depression have you Singing the Blues?   Does Holiday Depression have you Singing the Blues? Icon_minitime8th December 2008, 21:17

Maybe, I will decorate this week dunno
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Does Holiday Depression have you Singing the Blues?   Does Holiday Depression have you Singing the Blues? Icon_minitime8th December 2008, 21:22

I'm alone Terry and I decorate. I couldn't stand it if I didn't redface
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

PostSubject: Re: Does Holiday Depression have you Singing the Blues?   Does Holiday Depression have you Singing the Blues? Icon_minitime8th December 2008, 22:29

I'm not putting up any decorations this year....don't really even have a place for a tree....hopefully next year we'll be moved into our own place and I'll decorate then for EVERY Holiday!!
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

PostSubject: Re: Does Holiday Depression have you Singing the Blues?   Does Holiday Depression have you Singing the Blues? Icon_minitime9th December 2008, 08:06

How about maybe just a wreath or something Heather. I have blow up ornaments all over my lawn big grin
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Does Holiday Depression have you Singing the Blues?   Does Holiday Depression have you Singing the Blues? Icon_minitime10th December 2008, 10:51

Yeah, I told Jack that I wasn't going to and he said that yes I was hysterical so, I guess I found out who was the boss this time around devil
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

PostSubject: Re: Does Holiday Depression have you Singing the Blues?   Does Holiday Depression have you Singing the Blues? Icon_minitime10th December 2008, 18:54

I could put up a wreath, but nobody would even see it....I like never have company!!
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: Does Holiday Depression have you Singing the Blues?   Does Holiday Depression have you Singing the Blues? Icon_minitime10th December 2008, 19:39

Heather wrote:
I could put up a wreath, but nobody would even see it....I like never have company!!

Put it up for you and your hubby Heather love Oops and Godzilla big grin
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

PostSubject: Re: Does Holiday Depression have you Singing the Blues?   Does Holiday Depression have you Singing the Blues? Icon_minitime11th December 2008, 07:54

Lost One's right Heather, you have to do it for yourself. No one appreciates it more than you do, that I've learned thumbs up
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Does Holiday Depression have you Singing the Blues?   Does Holiday Depression have you Singing the Blues? Icon_minitime11th December 2008, 13:29

Doc Mike wrote:
Lost One's right Heather, you have to do it for yourself. No one appreciates it more than you do, that I've learned thumbs up

If you would do something for someone else, should also do it for yourself love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Holiday Depression have you Singing the Blues?   Does Holiday Depression have you Singing the Blues? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1