Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burning Incense Is Psychoactive: New Class Of Antidepressants Might Be Right Under Our Noses

Go down 
+3
mustang302
Doc Mike
Heather
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Burning Incense Is Psychoactive: New Class Of Antidepressants Might Be Right Under Our Noses Empty
PostSubject: Burning Incense Is Psychoactive: New Class Of Antidepressants Might Be Right Under Our Noses   Burning Incense Is Psychoactive: New Class Of Antidepressants Might Be Right Under Our Noses Icon_minitime30th May 2008, 03:25

Religious leaders have contended for millennia that burning incense is good for the soul. Now, biologists have learned that it is good for our brains too.

Burning Incense Is Psychoactive: New Class Of Antidepressants Might Be Right Under Our Noses
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

Burning Incense Is Psychoactive: New Class Of Antidepressants Might Be Right Under Our Noses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Incense Is Psychoactive: New Class Of Antidepressants Might Be Right Under Our Noses   Burning Incense Is Psychoactive: New Class Of Antidepressants Might Be Right Under Our Noses Icon_minitime30th May 2008, 06:50

I knew there was a reason I burned weed :twisted: Seriously, good article Heather as I do burn incense all the time.
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Burning Incense Is Psychoactive: New Class Of Antidepressants Might Be Right Under Our Noses   Burning Incense Is Psychoactive: New Class Of Antidepressants Might Be Right Under Our Noses Icon_minitime30th May 2008, 09:58

bummers, not to be a wet blanket, but burning anything messes with my asma grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr stupid asma
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

Number of posts : 256
Kudos : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Burning Incense Is Psychoactive: New Class Of Antidepressants Might Be Right Under Our Noses   Burning Incense Is Psychoactive: New Class Of Antidepressants Might Be Right Under Our Noses Icon_minitime30th May 2008, 12:46

I burn incense all the time and love it 8)
Back to top Go down
deltaelise

deltaelise

Number of posts : 238
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Burning Incense Is Psychoactive: New Class Of Antidepressants Might Be Right Under Our Noses   Burning Incense Is Psychoactive: New Class Of Antidepressants Might Be Right Under Our Noses Icon_minitime31st May 2008, 08:05

I use incense but now I will use it more. I have been using it since the 60's actually.
My favorite is patchouli and sandalwood :)
Back to top Go down
http://allpurposecleaner.yuku.com
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Burning Incense Is Psychoactive: New Class Of Antidepressants Might Be Right Under Our Noses   Burning Incense Is Psychoactive: New Class Of Antidepressants Might Be Right Under Our Noses Icon_minitime31st May 2008, 12:19

I too have always used incense! I will continue to do so; even more now. I have been so depressed lately. need a hug
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

PostSubject: Re: Burning Incense Is Psychoactive: New Class Of Antidepressants Might Be Right Under Our Noses   Burning Incense Is Psychoactive: New Class Of Antidepressants Might Be Right Under Our Noses Icon_minitime31st May 2008, 16:02

group hug
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: Burning Incense Is Psychoactive: New Class Of Antidepressants Might Be Right Under Our Noses   Burning Incense Is Psychoactive: New Class Of Antidepressants Might Be Right Under Our Noses Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 11:54

group hug friend
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182

PostSubject: Re: Burning Incense Is Psychoactive: New Class Of Antidepressants Might Be Right Under Our Noses   Burning Incense Is Psychoactive: New Class Of Antidepressants Might Be Right Under Our Noses Icon_minitime2nd June 2008, 06:53

How's it going Terry? How was the party? Talk to us love
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burning Incense Is Psychoactive: New Class Of Antidepressants Might Be Right Under Our Noses   Burning Incense Is Psychoactive: New Class Of Antidepressants Might Be Right Under Our Noses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1