Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staying Calm in Stressful Situations

Go down 
+2
terry
Brianna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Staying Calm in Stressful Situations Empty
PostSubject: Staying Calm in Stressful Situations   Staying Calm in Stressful Situations Icon_minitime1st December 2008, 07:36

Thursday, Oct 9 (Psych Central) -- Why do some people have the ability to remain calm and relaxed even in the most stressful situations?

New mouse experiments are providing insight into brain changes that allow a safe and secure feeling in situations that would normally provoke anxiety.

Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm in Stressful Situations   Staying Calm in Stressful Situations Icon_minitime2nd December 2008, 10:49

I wish I knew what was causing my anxiety, I'm afraid to go to sleep anymore....I keep waking up in an anxiety attack..... sob I haven't slept for more than 3 hours a night in weeks.........I just lay there and rest......I am so tired...
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

Number of posts : 512
Kudos : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm in Stressful Situations   Staying Calm in Stressful Situations Icon_minitime2nd December 2008, 19:13

Maybe it's the excitement over Jack Terry and all the what ifs. I hope you get some sleep tonight nap
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm in Stressful Situations   Staying Calm in Stressful Situations Icon_minitime2nd December 2008, 20:14

I too hope this is what you're doing nap
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm in Stressful Situations   Staying Calm in Stressful Situations Icon_minitime2nd December 2008, 22:45

On my way now nap Butthead is still mad at me for being gone 4 days and is yelling at me faint
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm in Stressful Situations   Staying Calm in Stressful Situations Icon_minitime3rd December 2008, 09:25

I hope you and Butthead had a good sleep Terry here 4U
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm in Stressful Situations   Staying Calm in Stressful Situations Icon_minitime3rd December 2008, 15:57

Lost One wrote:
I hope you and Butthead had a good sleep Terry here 4U

Thank you Lost One, yes, he actually let me sleep for almost 14 hours! faint I only woke up once and NOT ONE ANXIETY ATTACK!!! big grin But the pain is worse, I think because the muscles are relaxing out.....I'm not certain, but that is what it feels like, like they have been so tense and now they are relaxing and they hurt like $#&*! sob But the Soma's keep me from caring a lot tongue
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm in Stressful Situations   Staying Calm in Stressful Situations Icon_minitime4th December 2008, 07:41

Soma's good Terry big grin But I woke up like I had a hangover, couldn't work roll eyes
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm in Stressful Situations   Staying Calm in Stressful Situations Icon_minitime4th December 2008, 10:37

I wake up like normal, well, normal for me big grin no feeling of a hangover or anything
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

Number of posts : 512
Kudos : 58

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm in Stressful Situations   Staying Calm in Stressful Situations Icon_minitime5th December 2008, 07:39

But according to my ex if it makes you feel good, it's a drug and you are an addict roll eyes
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm in Stressful Situations   Staying Calm in Stressful Situations Icon_minitime5th December 2008, 13:59

Kylie, your "ex" isn't an expert on this, or much of anything that doesn't fit into his narrow minded little world! Remember, he is the "ex" for good reasons!!! love
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm in Stressful Situations   Staying Calm in Stressful Situations Icon_minitime5th December 2008, 21:03

Do you need me to come over? fiery mad
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

Number of posts : 256
Kudos : 14

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm in Stressful Situations   Staying Calm in Stressful Situations Icon_minitime5th December 2008, 21:45

Kylie wrote:
But according to my ex if it makes you feel good, it's a drug and you are an addict roll eyes

That's a bunch of bull Kylie and the courts know this. I'm so angry at the system sob
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm in Stressful Situations   Staying Calm in Stressful Situations Icon_minitime6th December 2008, 19:01

Doc Mike wrote:
Do you need me to come over? fiery mad

Don't leave me out, I have a T-ball bat! stomp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying Calm in Stressful Situations   Staying Calm in Stressful Situations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1