Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality

Go down 
+2
terry
Brianna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality Empty
PostSubject: Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality   Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality Icon_minitime17th November 2008, 07:40

A study carried out in the Institute of Neurosciences of the University of Granada (Spain) and the Mental Health Unit of the Hospital Neurotraumatológico of Jaen (Spain) has evaluated the quality of life of patients suffering from bipolar disorder (BD), in comparison with the general population, and which variables are connected with patients with a lower quality of life.

Bipolar Disorder Involves a Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality   Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality Icon_minitime17th November 2008, 14:48

I believe this.....with all of the cycles I have had, I haven't been able to hang on to jobs, relationships, etc. until the last 10 years or so..... sob how does one create a really good life situation with that?
Back to top Go down
jsr4711

jsr4711

Number of posts : 636
Kudos : 124
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality   Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality Icon_minitime17th November 2008, 17:29

Besides dealing with the BP and all that goes with it, people also have to deal with the stigma attached... that also affects their quality of life. I wish there was an easy answer Terry. I guess you just do the best you can one day at a time. Asking more of yourself would be detrimental to you. Just keep doing what you can when you can and make the best life you can.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality   Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality Icon_minitime17th November 2008, 19:55

Thanks Jackie, it is getting better love
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality   Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality Icon_minitime17th November 2008, 20:36

Hey I don't care what people say about me. I'm me and I'm BP. So what? head spin
Back to top Go down
jsr4711

jsr4711

PostSubject: Re: Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality   Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality Icon_minitime17th November 2008, 20:59

Love that attitude Lost One!
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality   Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality Icon_minitime17th November 2008, 22:43

Lost One wrote:
Hey I don't care what people say about me. I'm me and I'm BP. So what? head spin

That's why we love you Lost One love
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality   Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality Icon_minitime18th November 2008, 19:25

Lost One wrote:

Thanks Lost One love I needed an attitude adjustment group hug
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

PostSubject: Re: Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality   Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality Icon_minitime19th November 2008, 08:58

thanx
Back to top Go down
jsr4711

jsr4711

PostSubject: Re: Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality   Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality Icon_minitime19th November 2008, 13:33

flower
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

Number of posts : 512
Kudos : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality   Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality Icon_minitime19th November 2008, 19:38

Well my ex certainly needs an attitude adjustment bang head
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

PostSubject: Re: Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality   Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality Icon_minitime19th November 2008, 23:32

My favorite thing to do is watch their face when I tell people that I'm bipolar....I watch the reaction in their eyes faint
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality   Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality Icon_minitime22nd November 2008, 13:46

Heather wrote:
My favorite thing to do is watch their face when I tell people that I'm bipolar....I watch the reaction in their eyes faint

Heather, that's what I like about you, you love the shock effect as much as I do head spin
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

PostSubject: Re: Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality   Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality Icon_minitime23rd November 2008, 10:53

I say it's none of their business any way roll eyes
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality   Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality Icon_minitime24th November 2008, 12:58

That's true Lost One, but some times my bizarre behavior requires an explanation tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality   Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lower Quality Of Both Mental And Physical Life, Even In Periods Of Normality
Page 1 of 1