Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic

Go down 
+2
Nickey
Doc Mike
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic   Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic Icon_minitime4th November 2008, 06:39

Contrary to popular belief, aches and pains are not a typical part of aging. Age alone does not mean a person automatically experiences aches and pains.

Back to top Go down
Nickey

Nickey

Number of posts : 132
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic   Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic Icon_minitime4th November 2008, 20:26

All I know is I feel 90 years old most of the time cry
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic   Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic Icon_minitime4th November 2008, 20:54

Nickey wrote:
All I know is I feel 90 years old most of the time cry

group hug
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

PostSubject: Re: Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic   Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic Icon_minitime5th November 2008, 19:15

Me too but I'm loving it big grin
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic   Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic Icon_minitime6th November 2008, 22:39

yes, since summer i have felt very old, since my last shoulder injury i feel it all thru my body........freakin sucks
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

PostSubject: Re: Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic   Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic Icon_minitime7th November 2008, 08:03

Yeah friend it sucks but we've been dealt these cards. It's hard at times but we have to not let it get to us.

A brotherly hug to you friend here 4U
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic   Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic Icon_minitime7th November 2008, 09:10

thanbks mike, tbhis goes right to the depression cause now im afraid to play with cars, my one true form of peaceful meditation, if i do this or that, ill be layed up for weeks grrrrrrrrr, the shoulder is getting better, the chiropractor is helping, basically he is able to crack my neck more then i can do on my own heheheh thats bout it
Back to top Go down
jsr4711

jsr4711

Number of posts : 636
Kudos : 124
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic   Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic Icon_minitime7th November 2008, 09:13

I'm glad to hear your shoulder is feeling better Ed. Just be patient with it and you'll be back working on cars before you know it.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic   Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic Icon_minitime7th November 2008, 16:02

It takes a bit longer to feel better every year Ed, it kinda sucks doesn't it? sob
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic   Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic Icon_minitime7th November 2008, 18:09

yea i dont bounce back as fast as i used to, ill just have tio get use to doing stuff a bit slower is all
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic   Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic Icon_minitime8th November 2008, 11:11

No matter is you have a mental or a physical problem, life sometimes has to slow down Ed here 4U
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

PostSubject: Re: Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic   Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic Icon_minitime9th November 2008, 19:31

Ed you okay friend. You're not saying anything confused
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic   Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic Icon_minitime9th November 2008, 22:58

Lost One is right Ed, it doesn't matter whether it is physical or mental; either on will stop you in your tracks; in a heart beat group hug check in and let us know. Moving is really stressful, don't let it get you down now group hug
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic   Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic Icon_minitime10th November 2008, 08:52

hi, me sorrys, im ok,the past couple of days ive been dragging, alergies yuk, but yes im ,learning to slow down, i have to, my body is differnt now then wen i was younger, and my mind really likes it better when i go slow with most stuff
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic   Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic Icon_minitime10th November 2008, 13:56

Oh, how I now it! A friend of mine once said "It now takes all night to do what I could once do all night" hysterical
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic   Coping With Aches And Pains, From The Mayo Clinic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1