Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Hurt Feelings Can Lead to Health Problems

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

How Hurt Feelings Can Lead to Health Problems Empty
PostSubject: How Hurt Feelings Can Lead to Health Problems   How Hurt Feelings Can Lead to Health Problems Icon_minitime31st October 2008, 05:48

I was born a Ram - not literally mind you - so I'm supposed to be tough; so why do I keep suffering from sensitivities? Everyone who knows me can tell you that I am a "sensitive" person but it's not just my ...

Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: How Hurt Feelings Can Lead to Health Problems   How Hurt Feelings Can Lead to Health Problems Icon_minitime31st October 2008, 11:56

I know this too well! Good article Mike thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

Number of posts : 512
Kudos : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: How Hurt Feelings Can Lead to Health Problems   How Hurt Feelings Can Lead to Health Problems Icon_minitime31st October 2008, 16:31

Me too Terry. Somedays people just have to look at me wrong and I bust out in tears sob
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: How Hurt Feelings Can Lead to Health Problems   How Hurt Feelings Can Lead to Health Problems Icon_minitime31st October 2008, 17:21

Kylie wrote:
Me too Terry. Somedays people just have to look at me wrong and I bust out in tears ]sob

group hug
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: How Hurt Feelings Can Lead to Health Problems   How Hurt Feelings Can Lead to Health Problems Icon_minitime31st October 2008, 20:32

im empathic and hypersensitive, it can be a gift and a curse, i feel way to much, i know what someone is thinkn before they say it, i see right thru peoples, everything hurts just to much
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 403
Kudos : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: How Hurt Feelings Can Lead to Health Problems   How Hurt Feelings Can Lead to Health Problems Icon_minitime1st November 2008, 11:29

group hug to all of us that feel this way
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: How Hurt Feelings Can Lead to Health Problems   How Hurt Feelings Can Lead to Health Problems Icon_minitime1st November 2008, 14:06

mustang302 wrote:
im empathic and hypersensitive, it can be a gift and a curse, i feel way to much, i know what someone is thinkn before they say it, i see right thru peoples, everything hurts just to much

That's why after my accident I had to stop going out so much, the feelings of others were too strong, especially in bars and club....I had to learn how to block it somewhat again but never was as good as I used to be...but I know exactly what you mean... love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Hurt Feelings Can Lead to Health Problems   How Hurt Feelings Can Lead to Health Problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1