Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SAD: Winter Depression

Go down 
+6
mustang302
Heather
Lost One
Kylie
terry
Doc Mike
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jsr4711

jsr4711

Number of posts : 636
Kudos : 124
Registration date : 2008-10-17

SAD: Winter Depression - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAD: Winter Depression   SAD: Winter Depression - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th November 2008, 11:19

The sun was shining yesterday and it was in the 60's. I felt so human! I had energy to spare and was cheerful, my mind was clearer than it's been in months. It was wonderful! And yes, I over did like crazy and am paying for it today.
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: SAD: Winter Depression   SAD: Winter Depression - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th November 2008, 11:00

Good for you Jacki. The sun is shining today finally and I feel my mood lifting cheer
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: SAD: Winter Depression   SAD: Winter Depression - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th November 2008, 14:53

I hope today's a better day for you Jacki thumbs up
Back to top Go down
jsr4711

jsr4711

PostSubject: Re: SAD: Winter Depression   SAD: Winter Depression - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th November 2008, 16:36

Today was a better day with the SAD. Even though it was crappy outside I'm not near as depressed as I have been. Hopefully it keeps improving.
Back to top Go down
jsr4711

jsr4711

PostSubject: Re: SAD: Winter Depression   SAD: Winter Depression - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th November 2008, 12:01

I think I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with the SAD. The paxil seems to be kicking in finally. Yay!
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: SAD: Winter Depression   SAD: Winter Depression - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th November 2008, 14:51

jsr4711 wrote:
I think I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with the SAD. The paxil seems to be kicking in finally. Yay!

group hug I am sooo happy to hear this Jackie love
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 403
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: SAD: Winter Depression   SAD: Winter Depression - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th November 2008, 19:19

That's good news Jacki. It's a rough time of year for a lot of folks here 4U
Back to top Go down
jsr4711

jsr4711

PostSubject: Re: SAD: Winter Depression   SAD: Winter Depression - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th November 2008, 19:34

Thanks Terry and Kira. It has definately been a struggle for me this year but it is getting noticably better. I go back to the doc for a recheck on tuesday to see if the paxil is working and whether or not we need to increase the dose a bit.
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: SAD: Winter Depression   SAD: Winter Depression - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th November 2008, 21:24

It's trial and error Jacki and I hope the Paxil keeps doing it's job here 4U
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
Megan

Megan

Number of posts : 256
Kudos : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: SAD: Winter Depression   SAD: Winter Depression - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th November 2008, 14:00

Glad you're feeling better Jacki. The winters months due a number on me. Plus it's the anniversary redface
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: SAD: Winter Depression   SAD: Winter Depression - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th November 2008, 15:38

Megan I know anniversaries are hard, we're here for you here 4U
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: SAD: Winter Depression   SAD: Winter Depression - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th November 2008, 18:05

Megan wrote:
Glad you're feeling better Jacki. The winters months due a number on me. Plus it's the anniversary redface

group hug group hug Megan, try, really try not to give those hoodlums any more of your time or take up any more space in your head. It took me so long to learn this thing....and to accomplish it....I still have times, when the nightmares come that it leaks through, but I try to not let it take up so much space in my head....... I spent most of yesterday praying to remove the images again, and not let Jack know what exatly was was in my head, he know generally what happened, but not the details, I think it would hurt him too much and destruy some of the closeness we have to know exactly what some other men did to me he doesn't need to have the images of someone holding a knife at my throat, etc, but he sees me trying not to cry, he sees me jump and startle easily, have the nightmares, but everytime it comes I pray so hard to remove the images, and over time, it has helped so much....they are not totally gone, but they go away for longer and longer periods of time.... love I still have to take the anxiety meds to get through, but not as much...if I can hlep, PM me, I do very much understand, it was 30 years ago, it does get to where it doesn't run your life swettie...I can help some....... group hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAD: Winter Depression   SAD: Winter Depression - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAD: Winter Depression
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2