Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalRegisterLog in

I need........don't know

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Number of posts : 1043
Kudos : 538
Registration date : 2009-02-10

I need........don't know - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need........don't know   I need........don't know - Page 4 Icon_minitime6th April 2009, 16:02

hysterical hysterical hysterical
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michellealainemoore
Megan

Megan

Number of posts : 256
Kudos : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: I need........don't know   I need........don't know - Page 4 Icon_minitime10th April 2009, 19:29

I'm not normal, I can't joke around like you all can. It comes in waves, emotions, nightmares. I just want to smile, to laugh, to be me, whether I snort or not sob
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: I need........don't know   I need........don't know - Page 4 Icon_minitime10th April 2009, 23:35

hugs!!!
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: I need........don't know   I need........don't know - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th April 2009, 15:36

Awww..Megan Darlin'...I'm so sorry for your pain! here 4U People like Terry and I use humor to try and get past the pain. Some people can't, and that's okay. It doesn't minimize their pain. I, like you, go through the waves of pain, bitterness, confusion as to "why did this happen to me?", and nightmares. I made a personal decision to forgive all those who hurt me because I realized I was only hurting myself by holding on to the bitterness I was carrying, but that was my choice...my healing. It may not be everyone's choice. It was just how I had to deal with it to move forward. I still go through waves every once in awhile, but not as often as I used to. When the people turned us in falsley for child abuse and caused us to lose our baby we were adopting..I had to make the very difficult choice of forgiving them for my own sanity..not theirs. Again..this was my choice. I realized that they honestly had no idea we would lose Christopher by their actions. I know this..because I know them. About 6 months later, one of the girls came to me, begging for forgiveness and said, "I can't believe what I've done to a mother's heart." When I told her I knew she was part of it from the beginning and had already forgiven her...she burst into tears because she had been so tormented by what she had done. I called my Dad one day and told him I forgave him for everything he'd ever done to me. At the time..he made a smart assed comment back, but a few years later, he told me he had been way too hard on me as a kid and we talked things over and made peace. My Mom and I also have made peace about the abuse I suffered at her hands. Now..I understand that not everyone has this opportuntity to do this..but it's what I had to do and it's helped so much. I still get the "woe is me" feeling..but I think I deserve to feel like this sometimes cuz I went through hell as a kid and have suffered some pretty awful things as an adult, too. I just try to not be bitter towards the doers. It was only making me sicker. I love you, Sweetie. I hope you're okay. love
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: I need........don't know   I need........don't know - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th April 2009, 16:22

Michelle, Is right Megan, I use humor the most when I hurt.... my mom told me once if I couldn't find something funny in everything fast that I would look like the lady on the end of the block who looked like she had been sucking on lemons her whole life, and she probably was stealing them from our lemon tree LOL.... it's all I know, just always, always be true to your self, you are perfect just how you are dear, don't let anyone say differently love group hug
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: I need........don't know   I need........don't know - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th April 2009, 09:33

I miss you Megan love
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: I need........don't know   I need........don't know - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th April 2009, 11:11

Me too Megan, I hope we didn't hurt your feelings group hug
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: I need........don't know   I need........don't know - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th April 2009, 12:32

Yes, Megan...if I've offended you..I'm so sorry! here 4U
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need........don't know   I need........don't know - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need........don't know
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hugz R Us :: The Pain Parlor :: Post-traumatic Stress-
Jump to: