Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astonishing 52 Percent Of Newly Diagnosed Bipolar Disorder Patients Receive Antidepressant Drugs In First-Line Treatment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Astonishing 52 Percent Of Newly Diagnosed Bipolar Disorder Patients Receive Antidepressant Drugs In First-Line Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Astonishing 52 Percent Of Newly Diagnosed Bipolar Disorder Patients Receive Antidepressant Drugs In First-Line Treatment   Astonishing 52 Percent Of Newly Diagnosed Bipolar Disorder Patients Receive Antidepressant Drugs In First-Line Treatment Icon_minitime12th August 2008, 16:14

Decision Resources, one of the world's leading research and advisory firms focusing on pharmaceutical and healthcare issues, finds that an astonishing 52.3 percent of newly diagnosed bipolar disorder patients are prescribed antidepressant drugs first line. The new report entitled Treatment Algorithms in Bipolar Disorder finds that this high preponderance of early-line antidepressant use stems from primary care physician prescribing.

Astonishing 52 Percent Of Newly Diagnosed Bipolar Disorder Patients Receive Antidepressant Drugs In First-Line Treatment
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Astonishing 52 Percent Of Newly Diagnosed Bipolar Disorder Patients Receive Antidepressant Drugs In First-Line Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astonishing 52 Percent Of Newly Diagnosed Bipolar Disorder Patients Receive Antidepressant Drugs In First-Line Treatment   Astonishing 52 Percent Of Newly Diagnosed Bipolar Disorder Patients Receive Antidepressant Drugs In First-Line Treatment Icon_minitime12th August 2008, 16:17

this isn't good is it.. dunno
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Astonishing 52 Percent Of Newly Diagnosed Bipolar Disorder Patients Receive Antidepressant Drugs In First-Line Treatment   Astonishing 52 Percent Of Newly Diagnosed Bipolar Disorder Patients Receive Antidepressant Drugs In First-Line Treatment Icon_minitime12th August 2008, 18:14

They did that with me and that's when I had my first really bad mania attack. Not fun at all redface
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Astonishing 52 Percent Of Newly Diagnosed Bipolar Disorder Patients Receive Antidepressant Drugs In First-Line Treatment   Astonishing 52 Percent Of Newly Diagnosed Bipolar Disorder Patients Receive Antidepressant Drugs In First-Line Treatment Icon_minitime13th August 2008, 07:00

love Lost One
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Astonishing 52 Percent Of Newly Diagnosed Bipolar Disorder Patients Receive Antidepressant Drugs In First-Line Treatment   Astonishing 52 Percent Of Newly Diagnosed Bipolar Disorder Patients Receive Antidepressant Drugs In First-Line Treatment Icon_minitime13th August 2008, 15:10

Me too Lost One, I have been on so many anti-depressants.... love I know just how you feel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astonishing 52 Percent Of Newly Diagnosed Bipolar Disorder Patients Receive Antidepressant Drugs In First-Line Treatment   Astonishing 52 Percent Of Newly Diagnosed Bipolar Disorder Patients Receive Antidepressant Drugs In First-Line Treatment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1