Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Too Old for Office?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Too Old for Office? Empty
PostSubject: Too Old for Office?   Too Old for Office? Icon_minitime16th July 2008, 07:20

Let me begin this thread by stating that this is not a "bash McCain" thread. I'm not stating who I will vote for. This is also not a "political views" thread so at the first hint of negativity towards another board member or a particular political party I will request that this thread be closed.

There's been a lot of talk on the political circuit about McCain's age and health. Many believe that he's too old to hold office and that his health is, at the very least, questionable.

What do you think? Do you think he's too old to be elected? Do you think his health is to "iffy"? How old do you believe is too old to hold office? Everyone will probably have some sort of health concern at some point in their lives....how do you determine what is "too much"?

This could be an interesting discussion - so please let's stay on topic. big grin
Back to top Go down
deltaelise

deltaelise

Number of posts : 238
Kudos : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Too Old for Office?   Too Old for Office? Icon_minitime16th July 2008, 08:20

I think if people vote for McCain, they better be sure they like his running mate :)
Some people live to be very old and still have all their faculties about them so I am not sure what the age limit should be for presidents.
Good question thumbs up
Back to top Go down
http://allpurposecleaner.yuku.com
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Too Old for Office?   Too Old for Office? Icon_minitime16th July 2008, 14:09

I agree Delta thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too Old for Office?   Too Old for Office? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too Old for Office?
Page 1 of 1