Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tuesday's Roll Call!!

Go down 
+3
terry
mustang302
Doc Mike
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Tuesday's Roll Call!! Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday's Roll Call!!   Tuesday's Roll Call!! Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 07:38

I'm so late for work so a quickie big grin

Have a good one ladies and gents and check in cool
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Roll Call!!   Tuesday's Roll Call!! Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 09:09

on my way for shot #2 grrrrrrrrrr my leg is freakin cramping, woke me up this morning grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Roll Call!!   Tuesday's Roll Call!! Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 12:11

I'm still on vacation, just hanging out waiting to go to the neurologist. I am going to talk to him about those episodes I have been having that feel a lot like strokes! My primary seems to think they are related to my manic episodes but I don't know so I will ask; also, I am getting those shots for my migraines that are plaguing me again.... sob Have a great day everyone and check in. Good luck with the shots Ed and let us know how you are doing group hug

Tuesday's Roll Call!! Michellejan24tuesday10
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Roll Call!!   Tuesday's Roll Call!! Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 12:53

just got back and wow this shot hurt!!!!!!! but the doc said it alot of times takes 2 shots back to back to get you feeling normal, weird how this one hurt and the first one didnt at all
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Roll Call!!   Tuesday's Roll Call!! Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 13:16

Hey everyone wave I have my appointment with my new pdoc at 2 so wish me luck with that!! I couldn't sleep last night dunno It was like almost 6 before I finally feel asleep. I'm hoping it was just nerves about seeing a new doctor today!! Have a good one everyone!!

group hug
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Roll Call!!   Tuesday's Roll Call!! Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 16:25

hugs for heather
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Roll Call!!   Tuesday's Roll Call!! Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 16:37

Is it safe to come back? sneak I decided to stay away until it was calm, he was upsetting me too much cry

I'm sorry the shots were painful Ed. I hope they work love Good luck Heather, I'm thinking of you group hug

Good luck with your shots too Terry. What kind are you having? dunno
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Roll Call!!   Tuesday's Roll Call!! Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 17:24

My appointment went well, the lady is really nice and easy to talk to so that helped thumbs up SHe tweaked my meds a little bit and also had me get another EKG done. Depending on the results of that, I may be go back on Lithium since it worked so well for me!! I'll let you all know!!

group hug
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Roll Call!!   Tuesday's Roll Call!! Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 18:01

Good luck with everyone that had/has shots today group hug Heather, just curious, why did you stop Lithium, and why an EKG? If you don't feel comfortable, you can PM me love
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Roll Call!!   Tuesday's Roll Call!! Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 18:10

lithium works good for me.....
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Roll Call!!   Tuesday's Roll Call!! Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 19:44

All quiet I see thumbs up
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Roll Call!!   Tuesday's Roll Call!! Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 20:18

My shots went well, but they always hurt faint They are called occipital cranial base nerve block injections for my migraines. I get them every 4 months or so to keep the pain away. Otherwise, I am in a constant migraine. I hate getting the shots, but I love not having the migraines for months at a time!!!! Walk in hardly being able to see and walk out with zero pain! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Roll Call!!   Tuesday's Roll Call!! Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 22:08

Good to hear the shots worked Terry. love

Heather do you want to know who won Hell's Kitchen? thumbs up
Back to top Go down
deltaelise

deltaelise

Number of posts : 238
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Roll Call!!   Tuesday's Roll Call!! Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 22:12

Hi everyone. I hope you all are doing okay :)
Sometimes my ocd keeps me from posting much but I had to say hi to my friends here at Hugz thumbs up

I watched Hell's Kitchen and America's Got Talent :)
I kinda wanted the other person to win but oh well, they were both good :)
Back to top Go down
http://allpurposecleaner.yuku.com
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Roll Call!!   Tuesday's Roll Call!! Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 22:17

I'm glad you stopped in Delta. I worry when people stop posting group hug

Heather doesn't get Fox so I don't know if she wants me to spoil it. I was happy with who won but I think Corey was the best of all and that's who I was rooting for. I'm recording America's Got Talent right now. Too tired to stay up. And tomorrow is So You Think You Can Dance cheer
Back to top Go down
deltaelise

deltaelise

Number of posts : 238
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Roll Call!!   Tuesday's Roll Call!! Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 22:25

That's another one of my favorite shows and man I wish I could still dance but if I tried I would end up in the hospital LOL
Back to top Go down
http://allpurposecleaner.yuku.com
Heather

Heather

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Roll Call!!   Tuesday's Roll Call!! Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 23:02

Brianna...I originally stopped taking the Lithium because my old pdoc had me get an EKG and it showed Sinus Arithmia and he thought it was caused by the lithium. My new pdoc said that we'll get another EKG and see what it shows, if it's the same, we know it's not the lithium causing the problem and I can probably go back on it since it worked so well for me thumbs up

As for Hell's Kitchen, I think I know who won, I'm just waiting for it to upload the last show on-line so I can watch it!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Roll Call!!   Tuesday's Roll Call!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuesday's Roll Call!!
Page 1 of 1