Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles?

Go down 
+3
Lost One
Doc Mike
Brianna
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles? Empty
PostSubject: Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles?   Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles? Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 05:34

I bought one of these pickle grabbers, not from the above site, a few years ago because I eat so many pickles I thought it would be neat.

I have come to use it more for getting cotton packed in bottles for shipping. It's harder then anything to get a hold of it and pull it out. If you have arthritis in your hands, it's even harder to get.

But with this, it's easy.

Just thought I'd share a tip. I just googled it for a picture to use and it was on that site. I don't represent that site at all nor have I ever used it.

http://www.lehmans.com/jump.jsp?itemType=PRODUCT&itemID=2361
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles?   Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles? Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 07:12

You know what I've always wondered Brianna? Why do people keep the cotton in there, once you open it it's not sterile anymore hmmm
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles?   Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles? Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 07:49

I think Mike it stops them from rattling around. At least that's what I do tongue
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles?   Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles? Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 13:49

I pull it out as soon as I open the bottle!!
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles?   Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles? Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 15:48

i use the cotton to clean my ears.............i am extra silly today!!!!
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles?   Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles? Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 16:55

Well at least you're not using Q-tips big grin
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles?   Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles? Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 18:39

I toss the cotton out as soon as I open the bottle!! The damn things are hard enough to deal with as it is bang head
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles?   Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles? Icon_minitime5th July 2008, 22:35

q tips scare me i always feel ill poke them in to far
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles?   Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles? Icon_minitime6th July 2008, 09:03

No Ed never put a Q-tip in your ear. All it does is push the wax in further. Believe me, I know from experience roll eyes
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles?   Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles? Icon_minitime6th July 2008, 09:26

i had an aunt injure her ear drum from a q tip, i havent used one in year, if i hasve alot of wax build up ill go to the deoc and get it removed, no biggy
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles?   Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles? Icon_minitime6th July 2008, 10:17

thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 403
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles?   Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles? Icon_minitime7th July 2008, 10:43

Hon don't ever use Q-tips. I have a broken ear drum from doing that. Live and learn faint
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles?   Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles? Icon_minitime7th July 2008, 10:57

ouch!!!!
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles?   Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles? Icon_minitime7th July 2008, 14:49

Just so you all know, I get to go for those Occipital Cranial Base Nerve Block Injections tomorrow faint good thing they work so well or I wouldn't be able to drive myself there sob
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles?   Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles? Icon_minitime7th July 2008, 15:30

what is that?
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles?   Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles? Icon_minitime7th July 2008, 16:02

It is a huge shot in the nerve in the lower back of my head faint but it stops my migraines for 4 months thumbs up
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles?   Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles? Icon_minitime7th July 2008, 18:35

wow, id get them if i had to, hell if my back would be all better id do anything
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles?   Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles? Icon_minitime7th July 2008, 19:55

I believe they have them for the back but I would check with your doc to be sure; they are a narcotic and an anesthetic of some kind, and they work really well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles?   Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't Get the Cotton out of Your Med Bottles?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hugz R Us :: The Pain Parlor :: Chronic Pain-
Jump to: