Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You are not going to believe this!!!

Go down 
+5
Doc Mike
mustang302
Brianna
Pariah
terry
9 posters
AuthorMessage
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

You are not going to believe this!!! Empty
PostSubject: You are not going to believe this!!!   You are not going to believe this!!! Icon_minitime16th June 2008, 16:33

After all of the tests and all of the B.S. I have been through, I got a call from the Hep doc last Wed. night. He got the results back from the RNA test that shows the viral load of the hep c virus. It came back NEGATIVE!!! That means I never, ever had HEP C!!!! I do however have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, badly, that's it, nothing else! Unles the last of the cancer tests show something.
Now, my liver enzymes have been progressivly rising through all of this too which is interesting; so, all I can figure is that I was placed on the prayer list at the church next door, and on the prayers here, I am definatly calling this one a miracle. I can't wait for my next live enzyme test to see if they are lower, that will be the final answer for all of us, but I already have my answer, all prayers have been answered, thank you all so much group hug
Back to top Go down
Pariah

Number of posts : 117
Kudos : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: yahoo!   You are not going to believe this!!! Icon_minitime16th June 2008, 16:51

Good news is always a welcome thing. I am glad that it is not something "worse" (chronic fatigue is still quite a bummer). Ah, nice to know He is still in the miracle biz thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182

PostSubject: Re: You are not going to believe this!!!   You are not going to believe this!!! Icon_minitime16th June 2008, 17:53

I feel so bad that you were put through that ordeal Terry love I hope the other tests come back okay. Pariah's right, He is still in the miracle business and He does hear our prayers pray
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: You are not going to believe this!!!   You are not going to believe this!!! Icon_minitime16th June 2008, 18:54

me and rocky pray lots
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: You are not going to believe this!!!   You are not going to believe this!!! Icon_minitime16th June 2008, 19:35

Here it is, yet I'm happy you don't have hep c Terry and furious they put you through that bang head
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

PostSubject: Re: You are not going to believe this!!!   You are not going to believe this!!! Icon_minitime16th June 2008, 21:14

What wonderful news!!

cheer
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: You are not going to believe this!!!   You are not going to believe this!!! Icon_minitime17th June 2008, 07:00

Terry I got happy feet right now. I'm so happy for you banana
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 403

PostSubject: Re: You are not going to believe this!!!   You are not going to believe this!!! Icon_minitime17th June 2008, 10:31

That's such good news hon. Hoping and praying those liver enzymes go down pray
Back to top Go down
deltaelise

deltaelise

Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: You are not going to believe this!!!   You are not going to believe this!!! Icon_minitime17th June 2008, 16:02

Congratulations :)
I am happy for you.
Back to top Go down
http://allpurposecleaner.yuku.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are not going to believe this!!!   You are not going to believe this!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You are not going to believe this!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hugz R Us :: The Recliner Room :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: