Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i gots a question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

i gots a question Empty
PostSubject: i gots a question   i gots a question Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 19:14

hmmmmmm i was wondering on the partying subject what have we all done, if no one minds me asking, im in a remembering mood so im gonna post drugs and drink i have done, and you all can post stuff you have done, and mind you all the things i post i would do on a regular basis, hmmmmm no wonder im bipolar

beer,wine, scotch!!!!my favorite

pot, hashish, opium,angel dust(once by mistake)

qualudes, ups, downs, codine, valium, cocain, acid, mecaline

and the most intense thing i ever did, and stupid i may add, i was up for 3 days, and had to go to this party, this hot girl was gonna be there, i later ended up going out with her, anyways i took a hit of acid and then at the party i somed a ciagaret packed with cocaine...................lets say in short, i had to run home, wat do i do then, i watch a old movie biout a guy that went nuts on acid,geeeexze im lucky to be alive....yes, thank god, i am still alive!!!!
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

i gots a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: i gots a question   i gots a question Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 03:18

I'll just say this....it's more than I care to remember :evil:
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

i gots a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: i gots a question   i gots a question Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 06:46

Way too much to spit out here. I was a bad boy, but like you Ed I'm clean. I do like my Buds though :twisted:
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

i gots a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: i gots a question   i gots a question Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 09:01

i wish i could have a bud, but for me wells its not in the cards, thats cool, i like being clean tooooooooooooooo, the other way was hell for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i gots a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: i gots a question   i gots a question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i gots a question
Page 1 of 1