Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss

Go down 
+2
jsr4711
dancingkat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dancingkat

dancingkat

Number of posts : 100
Kudos : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-27

unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss Empty
PostSubject: unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss   unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss Icon_minitime24th April 2009, 07:34

well now i am all grumbling cause.... a friend of donaovn's who lives n Arkansas jstu called yesterday night and said he will be here today. first off i dont like him much anyway and secondly most importantly i HATE when ppl give me a short notice and say oh i and my latest girlfriend will be arriving in a few hours and stay two days. AS a southern born woman myu culture says this is not appropriate behavior. I have barely time to straighten the house and i still need to wash the linens for the bed they will sleep on. ALso then there is meal preparations - its like well are we going to go out and eat or grill out or what and if so what foods are we ( or shall i say I ) am going to make?
then the last thing that pisses me off is the girl he is bringing is obviously the same one he brought last time and i DO not like her however the guys go off and talk to themselves and leave me with her!! to what ? entertain her? Regardless i am nice and make the effort however she really gets on my nerves and then there is too the sickness i am still having and extreme fatigue. I am really not up for guests right now and i so so wish he would have left that girl at home. First time i ever met her she was high on soemthing and the guy is also notorious for dipping into pot and they love drinking.
Everyone knows however i will totally explode if any substances are in my house. THus they do respect my wishes not to bring it in but if they are already drunk or whatever then they see that as ok.
why couldnt donavon have any good friends? they are all either jerks, idiots, or trashy ppl and NONE of them have any ounce of morality or common decency.

ok now i feel better that i have vented.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightshadows.yuku.com/btwilightshadows
jsr4711

jsr4711

Number of posts : 636
Kudos : 124
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss   unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss Icon_minitime24th April 2009, 09:16

big hugs Kat!

If I were you, I would tell Donavon that they are his responsibility. He needs to clean and wash bedding for them and he is responsible for feeding and entertaining BOTH of them. Morning sickness (never could understand why they call it that) is brutal and you shouldn't have to take on extra right now.

The 24/7 sickness will pass, but in the meantime rest as much as you can.
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Number of posts : 1043
Kudos : 538
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss   unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss Icon_minitime24th April 2009, 12:45

Very good, Jacki..well said! Kat..you have to take care of YOU right now..not some drugged out, drinking Yo Yo's who decide to pop in at a moment's notice and have you wait on them hand and foot. That darling little one inside of you will take whatever he or she is going to need and leave you wanting..that's how nature made him/her. So..you already have something taking your extra nutrients, strength, and emotions right now..and that little one is the ONLY one that matters. See if you can pick a quiet time with Donavon before they get there and gently explain to him how you are feeling...how this girl acted before..and what the extra stress will do to you. One thing I've learned in my 31 years of marriage is it's not what I say..it's when and how. Good luck, Sweetie! You come right back here and let it all out anytime you need. We are always... here 4U
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michellealainemoore
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss   unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss Icon_minitime24th April 2009, 12:51

Jackie's right! You don't need extra now; let the old man take it and you worry about you and the little one that's coming. The sickness will pass but till it does, you need to rest. love
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss   unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss Icon_minitime24th April 2009, 17:40

yes, jacki is right, you need to worry just about you right now
Back to top Go down
dancingkat

dancingkat

PostSubject: Re: unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss   unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss Icon_minitime25th April 2009, 06:39

well i have been doing VERY little in fact but it bothers me cause i dont feel as if i am being a good hostess. however, they were the ones afterall who dropped in on a moments notice to stay 2 days or 3. they brought meat to grill out and its good they brought sides but i am really not going to fool with cooking. tonight his other "friends" down the street are coming in for the grilling out. They all have freaking eating issues so no one eats much but i have first dibs on a tbone. Screw their weirdness cause i really need steak.
one thing that struck me yesterday is that these are all HIS friends or something like that and thats probably the biggest reason i dont feel comfortable with them among the other reasons in that they all have completely opposite morals and values and personalities than myself.
now here is another kicker. My goat show is june 7th and i have been plannning for months for this. Brett his other last friend said he was visiting then too. Now brett does plan in advance which i appreciate however he couldnt have picked a worse weekend. I told donavon i dont care who may or may not be here cause that goat show is priority on my mind and i have been devoting all to the planning of it. but here comes the real twist. Brett and donavon dont get along and every time i have been with donavon and brett together they usually get into an argument. Brett can be very rude and donavon can not tolerate rude thus the fighting. The last time they even talked on the phoen about 5 months ago they got into a fight and hung up on each other. WTF?!! and he is coming to visit. .why???
i told donavon last night that i WILL not tolerate their stupid arguments in MY home and MY STress level is important to keep down. I have been very protected over this baby and like any good mother i will fight for it.
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss   unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss Icon_minitime25th April 2009, 13:34

I'm proud of you Kat for sticking up for your morals. Your first priority is YOU and your baby that's growing inside of you. If they want to argue let them take it outside. Eat your steak, let them carry on. I hope you have some help with your goat show. here 4U
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss   unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss Icon_minitime25th April 2009, 15:39

Mike's right Kat, stick to your guns love
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss   unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss Icon_minitime25th April 2009, 16:16

unwanted guests are major pains

meows
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss   unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss Icon_minitime25th April 2009, 18:53

You sit back..eat that nummy T-bone, and plan for that goat show. This is your turn Darlin'! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
dancingkat

dancingkat

PostSubject: Re: unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss   unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss Icon_minitime26th April 2009, 08:07

well an advantage is brett does plan unlike this last guest who now just left. so i will know if they will stay here and how long and when.
now here is another thing funny. Ppl were talking yesterday that brett's wife is pregnant too and it was suggested that brett wanted her to be pregnant cause i was -- soemthing to do with how he wanted kids before donavon does have them. well i am NOT breeding material to compete with and i am just going to have to laugh at them all cause they are and have always been rather stupid and immature ppl. But this baby race idea really takes the cake. hahahahahah.
Back to top Go down
dancingkat

dancingkat

PostSubject: Re: unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss   unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss Icon_minitime26th April 2009, 08:07

this small bit is only of a tip of the insanity and insane ppl i live aroud. ironically i am the one who was supposed to have issues. SOme days i feel very normal next to these ppl
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss   unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss Icon_minitime26th April 2009, 10:48

unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss 37272_M
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss   unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss Icon_minitime26th April 2009, 13:03

group hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss   unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unwanted guests and a pain in my *ss
Page 1 of 1