Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

summer depression

Go down 
+2
Brianna
mustang302
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

summer depression Empty
PostSubject: summer depression   summer depression Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 17:45

some people suffer winter depression, even lack of sunlight can bring depression, im the complete oposite, summer and heat and sun bring me the most discomfort, this year seems to be getting bad for me, i hate the heat, not a fan of aircondtioning, it tends to stuff me up, and wells i used to take zyprexa, that caused me to overheat some years back, i even once ended up in the hospital from mowing grass and not drinking enough, im off the med a long time now but still the heat i fear.........for metal reasons as well all physical, the heat reminds me of past times, drugs and stuff, that part of my life that gives me pain yet

if it were up to me it would be winter and dark all the time, this actually brings me happiness and joy, i love winter and never ever complain, even ice and snow, i say wells it beats the heat,and i think its just the sun i dont like, in the spring and summer its just to hot on my skin, grrrrrrr and now till october in the east ill have nasty yucky horrible weather, yes i love car shows, but i will avoid them if its to hot, ill avoid anything if its to hot grrrrrrrrr

wells atleast im going to buy a portable air condtioner this week, still could the gods of winter blow some cool air down

help me freeze mizer!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182

summer depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer depression   summer depression Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 18:23

I think if you get an AC you won't feel this way. I couldn't stand it without my central air and ceiling fans. I get depressed in the winter because it's too cold to work in my garden No
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
mustang302

mustang302

summer depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer depression   summer depression Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 19:14

i have ac but its like over 50 years old, but ofcorse the butthead landlord thinks it just fine, im gonna go get one of the portable ones i have seen, and move into the bedroom and chill inn there, for me cold is safe, heat is not................ask anyone that knows me, i never complain biut winter, if it was 10 degrees tomm id be happy!!!
Back to top Go down
deltaelise

deltaelise

Number of posts : 238
Kudos : 0

summer depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer depression   summer depression Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 19:24

I don't like the heat or the cold, I like the beginning of each season.
Do get the ac if possible. I have always wondered how those portable ones work.
I bought a little piece of land and moved a mobile home on it with a CH CA unit. The heater works fine and the AC doesn't and the man I bought it from guaranteed it worked HA. I am having to use window units and the thought of one of them quiting scares me.
I sure hope you can get your ac set up and working soon :)

P.S. I can surely understand about butthead landlords and I am so happy that I don't have one anymore :)
Back to top Go down
http://allpurposecleaner.yuku.com
mustang302

mustang302

summer depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer depression   summer depression Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 19:44

i hope to own again someday, but my credit is real bad, i dont owe all that much, i just cant pay wat i do.............and i have looked at the portable units, they are like 350 to 400 bucks, not bad.......... it will atleast keep me cool, and i wont worry bout my puppy dog either :D
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

summer depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer depression   summer depression Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 21:14

You got to get some AC man. Did you try Sears? They have some window units for about $200.
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

summer depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer depression   summer depression Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 21:28

cant do a window unit-------landlord, there are window untis here, in his world they work fine, in my world they are unsafe, i didnt have any air last year, i survived with fans, hells ive been here 2 years, and just fans, so ill have to do a portable, i was planning on movie before summer but try to find a place that takes pets argggggggggggg.........then i hurt me back grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

summer depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer depression   summer depression Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 21:52

Try Home Depot, they had the best deals last spring on the portable units! Me, I have been cold mostly this year, but, I am betting that the heat will get to me soon! The highs have only been in the low 90's so far. Good luck with the AC.
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

summer depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer depression   summer depression Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 22:02

low 90s ugggggggggggggggggggggg geeze i like it 50 and below, but yes i will try home depot, thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

summer depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer depression   summer depression Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 02:54

I'm one of those in betweeners too, I hate the extremes, too hot or too cold. I hope this summer is gentle on you Ed and it doesn't get to hot!!
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

summer depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer depression   summer depression Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 12:23

thanks, you know i dont complain as long as its not humid, its summer i cant help that, i just ask for low himidity and i wont complain as much, even 90 degrees with very low humidity, aint bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

summer depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: summer depression   summer depression Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

summer depression
Page 1 of 1