Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wells...............

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

wells............... Empty
PostSubject: wells...............   wells............... Icon_minitime20th March 2009, 12:15

ok, so the pee issue seems to be getting better, wells i drank a river of water and an ocean of cranberry juice, but now my back is really bad, ok i was doing back exercsises yesterday, and the dog yankeed me good wen i was sitting down he pulled hard on gthe leash, and wells its cold again, should figured it started yesterday...........but ok no alergies for 2 days, guess my body and mind is messing with me in other ways, im trying to be positive, lord knows it was insane yestreday, i just get scared sometimes, wells ill try to be more positive today
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Number of posts : 1043
Kudos : 538
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: wells...............   wells............... Icon_minitime20th March 2009, 13:15

I'm POSITIVE you will have a better day today, my friend. here 4U
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michellealainemoore
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: wells...............   wells............... Icon_minitime20th March 2009, 13:50

i would trade a major sinus attack for the back pain, back pain scares me more than anything, wen i was doing my back exersises i pulled something, and on the other side of my body, rocky did that one, pulling hard on the leash wen i didnt expect it..... i just want onE day free of crap
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: wells...............   wells............... Icon_minitime20th March 2009, 13:56

i am trying to be more positive
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Number of posts : 1043
Kudos : 538
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: wells...............   wells............... Icon_minitime20th March 2009, 14:26

I know you are, Ed...You're doing good. Just hang in there. You're really doing a good job..I mean that. I've seen such a great improvement in your positive thinking over the past month and I'm so PROUD of you! thumbs up cheer love
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michellealainemoore
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: wells...............   wells............... Icon_minitime20th March 2009, 15:00

awwww thanks, i have seen what negative thinking does to me, and i said wells a bit of positive can only help...im still hurting but took a mucsle relaxer and layed in bed with the heating pad, just came back from walking rocky, then i wnet to get the mail and i ran the car, i was gonna take it out but im still loopy from my pill, plus i didnt have my glasses or wallet, but i was soooooooooooo very close, and i took some pics of my car wen i went out, gonna go get some tylonal soon and that will help with pain, ya know it was nice out till yesterday and then it got cold, im sure thats why i hurt alot as well, and as the pill is wearing off i am noticing alot is just really bad aches and pains, i always worry wen i get the bersites in my right hip, thats scary, it can get real bad grrrrrr im ready for summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: wells...............   wells............... Icon_minitime20th March 2009, 20:42

Maybe not summer but spring is here Ed. Hang in there friend. And we want pics of that car thumbs up
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: wells...............   wells............... Icon_minitime21st March 2009, 09:27

i have a few, getting them on here , how do i do that?

id give anything for it to be hot out grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wells...............   wells............... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wells...............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hugz R Us :: The Recliner Room :: Pity Party Room-
Jump to: